Alaeacus

Umbra Scarf and Details Toggle

8 hours ago, xRufus7x said:

Not all frames share the prime aesthetic. Umbra's design and default colors intentionally copy this because he is from the Orokin era just like the primes.. And honestly, it doesn't matter if he isn't a prime. He certainly isn't a base frame either. Currently he is prime adjacent, sharing buffed stats and aesthetics with primes. Repeatedly saying he isn't a prime isn't going to get me to change my mind that he should have access to the prime variant helmet, as should any Umbra that comes later.

Also, if DE was worried about people asking for Excal Prime they would remove him from the corrupted vaults or from mods. 

That is a silly excuse anyways.There is always going to be a subgroup of people that want Excal Prime. They didn't rip the community apart before Umbra was released and they certainly aren't going to do it now over a helmet.

Honestly though, you can sit here and argue with me all you want. You have yet to say anything that has changed my opinion on the helmet being available for Umbra and I highly doubt you are going to so I am going to keep leaving this feedback for DE until one of the things below happens.

1. I change my mind(unlikely at this point)

2. They make the helmet available for Umbra

3. I get banned from the forums. Pretty unlikely as I am remaining civil about the request and my responses to it.

If you can't see an aesthetic similarity between frames, especially of the same name, then I can't say what I want to say as it's pretty clear that you're not able to look at things objectively. 

The simple fact is that founders have EXACTLY what they paid for in terms of the exclusive frame and weapons, now yes I understand you lost some of the other perks such as relay stuff that came with it but that's between you and DE.  What you paid for did not include changes everytime something new came out and it did not include being able to use excalibur prime on any future versions of excalibur.  If DE wants to respect the contract by not allowing non founders to get excalibur prime then they need to respect non founders by restricting that contract to exactly what you paid for and not give founders even more exclusive items everytime a founder 'complains'.

You won't change my mind either, there is no reason for umbra to support prime helmets, ESPECIALLY when it comes to excalibur.   DE have already made that decision and they have no reason to go back on it, unless they want to reignite the discontent between founders and non founders that came about the last time this topic came up.

The irony in the request of founders wanting excal primes helmet is that there used to be threads complaining about how ugly excalibur prime was, especially the void key for a face part and we've had threads asking for it to have a make over. 

3 hours ago, Refticus said:

the end of an era of complaining and bumping the thread is here.

thank you for doing this!

A new era is approaching. An era of complaining about scarf not being separate from other Umbra stuff.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

A new era is approaching. An era of complaining about scarf not being separate from other Umbra stuff.

It clips with the chestplate and Syandana...

1 hour ago, Datam4ss said:

It clips with the chestplate and Syandana...

Exactly, and other Umbra parts have no such problem. That's why scarf needs to be in auxiliary slot.