Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra's scarf

Ive been wondering after sacrifice came out why we cant take off umbras scarf  since it messes it that sweet important fashion frame we all know is the end game, o also just dont see the reason why we cant lore wise. Maybe its his safe space or something seeing at its very long and T H I C C but it also kinda looks like a rolled up carpet

Please DE make us have the option to take it off. 

Thanks bye.

I've noticed a few posts with similar overriding desires such as this one. If you don't mind, I'd wish to provide some currency in the form of words.

1: I would like to see cloth physics and physics/IK generally get improvements, and for the Warframes themselves to use the IK tech so their feet aren't in mid-air when walking up/down stairs, this is primarily for Captura photoshoots as well as immersion, since some cloth/Syandana/dangling parts can get stuck in many bizarre locations.

2: The ability to not only remove Umbra's scarf, but also toggle off his iconic Crescents.

3: Pakal Loincloth option because Hunhow's Gift when?

Cause its his design... Its the same as if wishing to remove Khora's spikes, Limbo's hat, or Valkyr's cables.

Heres a list of a few syandanas that work with his design. Note that some of them are Tennogen.
Non Tennogen:

• Udyat
  • Pyra
  • Rath Kittag
  • Nave
  • Imperator
  • Yomo
  • Vistapa Prime
  • Dax

Tennogen:

• Cryona
  • Corona
  • Raiji
  • Officium
  • Rota
  • Setka
  • Sovereign
  • Teplo (My personal favorite)
  • Tonaca

7 minutes ago, LucielaFox said:

Cause its his design... Its the same as if wishing to remove Khora's spikes, Limbo's hat, or Valkyr's cables.

Um.  Valkyr's cables are able to be toggled off.  Thanks for lending weight for Umbra to have a toggle.  

Also, Limbo's hat changes when you put a different skin on him.  It doesn't stay the same.  Khora's spikes on her head change when you put a different helmet on her.  They do not stay the same.

Your examples do not work with your argument.  

Edited by AlMcFly

8 minutes ago, AlMcFly said:

Um.  Valkyr's cables are able to be toggled off.  Thanks for lending weight for Umbra to have a toggle.  

Also, Limbo's hat changes when you put a different skin on him.  It doesn't stay the same.  Khora's spikes on her head change when you put a different helmet on her.  They do not stay the same.

Your examples do not work with your argument.  

I don't have Valkyr, its not like I would know that.
The hat changes, but it doesnt come off completely, which I was getting at bdw.
Same with the spikes, they change, but they don't disappear completely. Which you know.... thats what I was aiming for too smh.

Fine, let me get more examples if you so wish, since from before were invalid.
Its like wanting to remove Chromas "tail", or Frosts "coat", Garas glass (i know its an ability but it doesnt count here), Nekros dangly bits, Trinity's helicopter thingies, or even her prime dangly bits. Its like wanting to removing Titanias pixie wings, or those "butterflies" that are stuck on her, or even Octavias mandachord parts, or even Zephyrs arm wing things. Or even Harrows skirt.

Basically the whole situation with the scarf is: "I don't like it, its awful, pls DE remove it because fashion frame is not working, and that definitely is the most important aspect of the game."

I have a few examples where fashion frame works...
And overall, if people want a no scarf and no golden ornaments Umbra, just go and equip a dark colored regular Excalibur for gods sake.

I second this, as we need an attachment point unique to Excal (like with Nekros Prime) for the scarf.  Some like it, some don't, but the only way for DE to allow us to take the scarf off, with the default for the the scarf to be on Excal Umbra.

And btw, the Boltara syandana kinda works with Excal because of how much we move, so it looks like the scarf is over the shoulder and down the back between the two spikes on the syandana.