Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Summer Unvaulting for 2018

HLixir

Would it be possible for adding Mag as a third frame to this summer unvaulting as you did with the winter unvaulting? With Nyx already coming in with her own prime accessories of Targis Prime and Vala Sugatra Prime, the next warframe up for grabs would be Nova's Prime accessories to be given to Mag. Since Nova's Pyra Prime Syndanna was already brought back from Ember's unvaulting the warframe up next would come from Volt's Prime accessories consisting of Edo prime and Kazeru prime Sugatra. If you could please hear us out and add Mag into the mix of this unvaulting it would mean the most for a lot of us who missed out on the initial release. 

1 hour ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

I don't think they can add another pack into the mix at this point.

Well, technically they probably could, considering they haven't released the patch for the Unvaulted content.  Nothing is finalized until you hit that update button on the servers.  I don't think they will though unfortunately.  

1 hour ago, --Q--HLixir said:

i want them to add mag so there's a reason to add edo prime into the mix

mag was already added into last years summer un-vault along with rhino so it wouldnt make sense to 

Edited by powerblox99

3 hours ago, powerblox99 said:

mag was already added into last years summer un-vault along with rhino so it wouldnt make sense to 

that would be the deal saying that last year, but it’s shown that their fine with having three unvaulted with two in a bundle

It's probably impossible to add mag after the prime vault date has been announced. I remember a similar situation previously when players asked for separate prime accessories. DE replied something about communication between the marketing and developers so it's not something they can add or change so easily and they can only do it going forward which is what happened this time.

Also, I suspect that mag prime along with boar and dakra prime are deliberately not included in the prime vault this time.

A loooong way back, frost and mag primes with their weapon sets were introduced before the first Prime access (Ember Prime) came along with a set of cosmetic accessories. Now that they are doing separate prime accessories, they have reverted to unvaulting with respective prime accessories which I personally prefer. So there would not have any cosmetics to accompany with mag prime.

Maybe this means mag prime might come out from other places? Baro/Fortuna/Railjack/giant spiders? Who knows. Or maybe they just forgot about poor old mag.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it's probably not going to happen, if for no other reason than for the time to organize and create new relics for her parts. I'm not sure how much time and energy actually gets put into that, but I imagine they do a decent level of it to keep things balanced in terms of the number of relics available with each part on them

9 hours ago, Emeryst said:

It's probably impossible to add mag after the prime vault date has been announced. I remember a similar situation previously when players asked for separate prime accessories. DE replied something about communication between the marketing and developers so it's not something they can add or change so easily and they can only do it going forward which is what happened this time.

Also, I suspect that mag prime along with boar and dakra prime are deliberately not included in the prime vault this time.

A loooong way back, frost and mag primes with their weapon sets were introduced before the first Prime access (Ember Prime) came along with a set of cosmetic accessories. Now that they are doing separate prime accessories, they have reverted to unvaulting with respective prime accessories which I personally prefer. So there would not have any cosmetics to accompany with mag prime.

Maybe this means mag prime might come out from other places? Baro/Fortuna/Railjack/giant spiders? Who knows. Or maybe they just forgot about poor old mag.

then why would they put volt with baro if he had a prime access?

9 minutes ago, --Q--HLixir said:

then why would they put volt with baro if he had a prime access?

because volt PA only had him and odonata p, him is fine but the odonata pretty much nobody cares about, and the whole thing wouldn't be worth wasting an unvault slot on it, plus it's only 2 items instead of the usual 3 so it'll have to be priced differently...all in all having him from baro is the most reasonable and best for business option  

1 hour ago, GinKenshin said:

because volt PA only had him and odonata p, him is fine but the odonata pretty much nobody cares about, and the whole thing wouldn't be worth wasting an unvault slot on it, plus it's only 2 items instead of the usual 3 so it'll have to be priced differently...all in all having him from baro is the most reasonable and best for business option  

and edo prime with kazeru prime sugatra. Pretty much the number one reason a lot of players want him unvaulted.

8 minutes ago, --Q--HLixir said:

and edo prime with kazeru prime sugatra. Pretty much the number one reason a lot of players want him unvaulted.

you do know that PA and prime accessories get unvaulted differently, right? they can release that armor set without the need to release volt PA 

I really have no need to farm them i already have the frames scindo prime but i dont use boltor prime its soo terrible compared to the other high dps crit status weapons the should have buffed its damage to 120 with a 25%crit chance and 2.5x crit multiplier to make it worth farming but it will never get buffed so its hopeless even with a riven not much good 

17 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

you do know that PA and prime accessories get unvaulted differently, right? they can release that armor set without the need to release volt PA 

They could, but considering they're releasing accessories with the frames they came with now that the frames without have had their run? It's also unlucky they'll skip that far ahead in the order for one accessory

11 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

that's why i wanted mag in the first place so they could give it to her since she doesn't have her prime access...

10 hours ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

I really have no need to farm them i already have the frames scindo prime but i dont use boltor prime its soo terrible compared to the other high dps crit status weapons the should have buffed its damage to 120 with a 25%crit chance and 2.5x crit multiplier to make it worth farming but it will never get buffed so its hopeless even with a riven not much good 

not interested in the frames. Just the prime accessories

I just wish they had a permanent, Prime Accessory shop...

I understand that the DE Market Team goes for the "buy while the offer last" marketing gimmick because of does BIG $$$ numbers it produces by creating that rush "NEED TO GET NOW" in customers to buy them, but honestly it be a more stable income (IMO) if there was a permanent or semi permanent, "Prime Accessory Shop" or "Vaulted Prime Gear". 

Or at the very least have a weekly, monthly or year schedule cycle for the Prime Vaulted and Prime Accessories coming... so one can plan ahead. I really don't understand the rotation or why some vaulted items keep repeating them selves with all the other stuff that has already come out...

As it stands (Me not understanding) I'm a bit discourage and cautious on buying Prime stuff only to see it given away or not having a clear view of when I can look forward to get does I miss... as it feels almost RNG...? If that's even the right word to describe it, but its how it feels (IMO). 😩

Do they do calculation value by time of when it came out? Is this affected by the giveaways on Twitch and Amazon with the free Prime Stuff you get by subscribing or on special events? 

I don't understand how the Marketing with the Prime stuff works... Are there any Tenno with gaming marketing experience out there that can share their wisdom on this?

7 minutes ago, 0zryel said:

I just wish they had a permanent, Prime Accessory shop...

I understand that the DE Market Team goes for the "buy while the offer last" marketing gimmick because of does BIG $$$ numbers it produces by creating that rush "NEED TO GET NOW" in customers to buy them, but honestly it be a more stable income (IMO) if there was a permanent or semi permanent, "Prime Accessory Shop" or "Vaulted Prime Gear". 

Or at the very least have a weekly, monthly or year schedule cycle for the Prime Vaulted and Prime Accessories coming... so one can plan ahead. I really don't understand the rotation or why some vaulted items keep repeating them selves with all the other stuff that has already come out...

As it stands (Me not understanding) I'm a bit discourage and cautious on buying Prime stuff only to see it given away or not having a clear view of when I can look forward to get does I miss... as it feels almost RNG...? If that's even the right word to describe it, but its how it feels (IMO). 😩

Do they do calculation value by time of when it came out? Is this affected by the giveaways on Twitch and Amazon with the free Prime Stuff you get by subscribing or on special events? 

I don't understand how the Marketing with the Prime stuff works... Are there any Tenno with gaming marketing experience out there that can share their wisdom on this?

Well the repeats were because those specific frames didn't have anything with them in the way of cosmetics, and Targis in particular from what I've seen is the most popular of all the Prime accessories (at least of the prime armor sets). But now as far as I see the plan is to release accessories with the frame they came with.

On 2018-07-21 at 1:40 PM, Atsia said:

Well the repeats were because those specific frames didn't have anything with them in the way of cosmetics, and Targis in particular from what I've seen is the most popular of all the Prime accessories (at least of the prime armor sets). But now as far as I see the plan is to release accessories with the frame they came with.

Hmmm what you say makes sense...thank you for taking the time to read and give me your thoughts on the subject, needed it! ☺️