Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Nz] [New] [Recruiting] Kiwi Army

-Eno-

Welcome To The Kiwi Army

- Introduction-

If you live in New Zealand or you are a Kiwi in a similar time zone then join us. It's free so why not give it a go. Both beginners and battle hardened Tenno are welcome, we just want to have some fun, no pressure, we may even meet up in real life which might be fun. You can be someone in a small clan and not just a number, let's build this together, it's new for us as well but the game is great so why not take the next step and join up. Just email mark@markssupplies.com with your username and I'll send you a clan invite, or reply to this thread with your username( I will usually respond quicker to emails), my in game name is -Eno-

It's easy to join and just as easy to opt out, so there is nothing to lose.
I'm currently a level 11 player but the idea of a clan is still very new for me, so let's see how many members we get and then see how it evolves from there.

I would also like to make it clear that I run the clan because I like the game, I do not make any money or charge anything for this, I would just like to play alongside fellow Kiwis and make use of the Oceanic server.

-Benefits-

There seems to be lots of benefits when joining a clan but the 3 main ones are:
You can build new weapons that are not available to none clan members.
Clan members will open up a wealth of information to you if you need it.
You will have instant access to fellow clan members to play along side.

-What's Happening-

20th August 2013: Created clan.
21st August 2013: Created a dedicated warframe page on our website, you can check it out here: http://www.markssupplies.com/warframe-online-gaming.html
22nd August 2013: Clan key built so my first visit to the Clan Dojo. It looks great, and it also seems fairly straight forward to create more rooms and without using too many resources either. I'll have to research how best to set it up & what rooms to build first.
22nd August 2013: clan key built so my first visit to the Clan Dojo. It looks great, and it also seems fairly straight forward to create more rooms and without using too many resources either. I'll have to research how best to set it up & what rooms to build first.
22nd August 2013: OK so it looks like I need to make the following rooms in the following order and see how far I get before I run out of building ,materials etc:
Cross shaped room.
Reactor.
Oracle.
Another cross.
Energy Lab.
Another cross.
Bio Lab.
Chem Lab

There are other rooms such as dueling & obstacle rooms & of course bigger barracks if we get more members but this looks like the way to go to get our hands on new weapons.
22nd August 2013: Making my first room, it's only a cross shaped room but it's a start.
23rd August 2013: Cross piece finished + started making the reactor which will be ready tomorrow.
24th August 2013: Reactor completed + started the Oracle & another cross piece which will both be finished tomorrow then I can start on the Labs.
25th August 2013: Oracle completed + 2 other reactors and the Energy & Bio Labs will be finished tomorrow.
The complete plan should be finished in a couple of days, I still have plenty of resources to finish it all so opening all those crates etc was worth it in the end.
26th August 2013: Energy & Bio Labs finished, Chem Lab, Duelling Room & Obstacle Course started.
Also weapons research began in the Energy & Bio Labs.
Welcome to our first member LordMavis who joined today
27th August 2013: Welcome to our newest member Predatory.
30th October 2013: All updates can be found on our website but it's about time I updated this post. All weapons & rooms have been completed for a while now, we now have an Obstacle course, new style Duelling room & several Zen Gardens & decorations are popping up all over the place.
Plus to prepare for future expansion we now have an elevator to our upper floor & larger Clan Hall.

Members list: (Will be updated as the clan grows)
-Eno-
LordMavis
Predatory
Atled
Norcimo
Divinevoid
MASTERCH13F
SeungMin
OnlyAn Enigma
Aeorune
Ralkaka
Godstrength
cookie.monster
Dragonridaz

Airflamix

Spliine

Incanzio

Sax_Defender

Johno42

Etex

Vernius

KiLL.SWiTCH

Edited by -Eno-

Kiwi Army Clan Update

The Reactor is built & the oracle and some other parts will be ready tomorrow.

Come on Kiwis, give it a go and get in at the very start, we should be making weapons within a week.

Hey man, I'm from NZ and this is just what I needed, a clan that isn't asleep whenever i'm online XD

Please invite me; LordMavis

I think what you are doing is really neat and gives NZ players a community to play with, when they want to play.

Hey man, I'm from NZ and this is just what I needed, a clan that isn't asleep whenever i'm online XD

Please invite me; LordMavis

I think what you are doing is really neat and gives NZ players a community to play with, when they want to play.

Nice one LordMavis, I've sent you a clan invite. Just accept the invite & then go to the foundry to build the clan key.

Welcome to the Kiwi Army.

Kiwi Army Update

Most of the Lab Research is now complete & we will have access to the clan weapons over the weekend, it's a great time to join our Clan.

We even have an Obstacle Course, which is lots of fun that others make look easy. Our dueling room is also available, getting killed by your Clan mates is definitely something I'm getting used to.

Check out the Dojo plan on our website: http://www.markssupplies.com/warframe-online-gaming.html

Kiwi Army Clan Update

At last, from 4pm today, all clan weapon blueprints are now available from the labs.

You may notice that i'm not running around with the latest clan weapons, well...................... I used all my forma on building the Dojo and now I don't have any for building the weapons so please invite me on some void missions. Please please please.

• 2 weeks later...

Kiwi Army Clan Update

All weapon research is complete, come & join us, if you haven't signed up to Warframe yet then just click this link to sign up: https://warframe.com/signup?referrerId=51abe7ea1a4d806c1e000009

Then contact me via our Clan website page here so i can add you to our clan: http://www.markssupplies.com/warframe-online-gaming.html

There is also lots of information, Dojo plans & weapon tables & much more on our clan website, feel free to take a look.

Anyone who is interested in this clan, its easy to join, just reply to this topic!

We get together almost daily and just play together, be it tier 3 defence, void missions, or helping someone unlock all the missions on pluto.

We dont care for skill level, or how much money you have put into the game, we only want to see more people from NZ playing together in a lag-free connection.

So, if you live in New Zealand, then dont hesitate to join in on the fun!

Kiwi Army clan Update

Welcome to SeungMin, our latest recruit.

If you live in NZ or are a Kiwi in a similar time zone then come & join us, we are a very friendly clan that just want to have fun.

We have a complete Dojo with all wepons available as well as an obstacle course, duelling room & a cool set of drums that we can't play.

Check out our website here: http://www.markssupplies.com/warframe-online-gaming.html

Kiwi Army Clan Update

We have started phase 2 of our Dojo build, after our initial success in creating all labs & weapon research, duelling halls & obstacle course we are now preparing the Dojo for expansion by adding an elevator & a second floor with a much larger main hall & we've even added some Zen gardens.

If you live in NZ or are a Kiwi in a similar time zone then come & join us, we are a very friendly clan that just want to have fun.

Check out our website here: http://www.markssupp...ine-gaming.html

Edited by -Eno-

• 3 weeks later...

Kiwi Army Clan Update

Now is a great time to join us while we are still small, you can be someone in a small clan & not just a number, if you live in NZ or you are a Kiwi in a similar time zone then come & join us, click on the link to our website, from there you will not only find the information on how to join up but there is a whole bunch of useful weapon charts & tables & general Warframe advice which is accessable to anyone.

http://www.markssupplies.com/warframe-online-gaming.html

Also welcome to our latest recruit OnlyAnEnigma

Edited by -Eno-

• 2 weeks later...

Kiwi Army Clan update

We've finally reached our 10 member max for a Ghost Clan.

But we have more members that wnat to join so we have taken the next big step & built a Shadow Barracks which elevates are status to a Shadow Clan.

Welcome to Aeorune & Ralkaka our latest members.

The clan seems to be progressing well, we have both new & experienced members plus everything in between, it is incresing in size at a pace that we can still keep up with & we have enough forward planning to pave the way for even more future expansion.

So come & join us, you will need to be either living in New Zealand or be a Kiwi in a similar time zone.

New to Warframe, click this link to sign up: https://warframe.com...a4d806c1e000009

Want to have a look at our website, click here: http://www.markssupp...ine-gaming.html

If you would like to join our clan then email me with your in game name (IGN) and whether you are a kiwi or living in NZ:

mark@markssupplies.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...