Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Massive Map PVP for warframe

(PSN)lokaspoka

We have Massive maps plains of eidolon and venus which is around 5x larger

these massive maps can be used for mega multiplayer pvp

games like Battlefield use maps these for PVP purposes with 24 /60 players on the field

these can revolutionise warframe pvp

vehicles can be used to move fast

armoured cars

hover board

bikes

archwing

Battlefiled 4 massive maps

Image result for battlefield 4 pvp

Massive maps in warframe

Image result for warframe plains of eidolonImage result for warframe venus open world

Both the Massive maps and RailJack which is a New ship Space fights in space we looking like Starwars Battlefront 2

Image result for warframe rail jack

Star Wars Battlefront 2

is a space ship shooter with Ground combat something Warframe Massive maps can be used for

a Conquest/Capture Flag/Detonation mode for all out warfare like Old War

Image result for star wars battlefront 2 ps4 space fight

Related image

Edited by (PS4)lokaspoka

I don’t think the pvp scene in Warframe will ever be as successful as the coop aspect. It’s probably better for DE to focus their limited time and resources towards what majority of the player base is here for.

In the meantime, there’s always Fortnite if you want to play Battle Royal

I don't think DE should invest in another PvP mode. Lunaro clearly showed that this is not a wise use of resources. I would much rather see Conclave left alone than using up precious development time and energy. 

If you want large scale PvP, maybe it would be best to focus on Dark Sectors and Solar Rail conflicts. They haven't been released in over 4 years, but hopefully Railjacked and future content paves the way for PvE alliance vs alliance battles.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

the engine is straining with 8 people in raids as the hosts pc has to do the calculation for every person.

unless you want DE to rewrite thier entire game engine there is no practical way to get this many players on a single map without excluding low end machines

15 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Was just going to say, yeah how about we limit it to 100 players aswell.

But fr get outta here with that battle Royale stuff.

I thought this was gonna be about BR mode as well but he's talking about battlefield style gameplay so it'd be more like how Solar Rails worked but on a bigger map with vehicles. Still not something I can see being super successful right now.

PVP in a massive scale would not fit in the Lore of Warframe where it is right now... Conclave is the only thing that really fits as it is a small honorable "spar" between tenno.

the Clan PVP feature was in the game for a while (not even sure if it's still a thing...) where players fought for control of rails on the planets, winners would earn rewards and could tax players on missions played (that they controlled).

Maybe in the future after the new war it may come to fruition but we all have a Threat to the Tenno and the other factions, in the end of it all maybe it could happen but for now, cooperation is the key selling point, and  @AXCrusnik A Battle royale mode? no no no no NO CAPITAL N O. 

Edited by Deathwing980

5 minutes ago, Deathwing980 said:

@AXCrusnik A Battle royale mode? no no no no NO CAPITAL N O. 

Did you even read anywhere close to the entirety of my post? SMH. C'mon dude it's literally two sentences. Pull you're fat fingers out of your ears and stop yelling "LALALA NO BR LALALA" and actually finish reading something yeah?

Edited by AXCrusnik

4 minutes ago, Deathwing980 said:

PVP in a massive scale would not fit in the Lore of Warframe where it is right now... Conclave is the only thing that really fits as it is a small honorable "spar" between tenno.

u think the Old war of the orkoin area was a small duels between factions.

the corpus and grineer led large scale wars to occupy those planets 

1 minute ago, (PS4)lokaspoka said:

u think the Old war of the orkoin area was a small duels between factions.

the corpus and grineer led large scale wars to occupy those planets 

The Old War was an invasion of Sentient Forces from Tau attempting to destroy the Orokin Empire...

The Grineer didnt rise to power beyond Dax cannon fodder until after the Tenno Uprising...

I knew this was going to happen as soon as new players joined in droves.

Let me explain why this isn't a good idea:

The majority of Warframe players, myself included, play the game for the relaxing and thrilling entertainment that this game provides. it's been this way for 5+ years and we've all come to accept that Warframe is a PVE game. Digital Extremes are now, or should be, known for their amazing creativity and boldness in creating new aspects of their products and are, what i would like to call, pioneers of the new F2P system, as well as improved Sci-fi genre. What makes people want to try Warframe is exactly that, not following standards set by 1-2 succesfull games, but rather creating new standards that are applicable only in Warframe.

While  a different type of PVP could attract even more people to Warframe, it would also ruin the mood of the game. Not one person in the Warframe community wants their game to get infested by standard competitive toxicity.

Therefore, adding a directly PVP centred competition would be a terrible idea.

If you enjoy BR style games, you've Fortnite, PUBG, Realm Royale (although I wouldn't recommend playing any HiRez games), etc.

No, there's plenty of PVP titles out there for Battle Royale,...plus if Lunaro is anything to go on when suggesting dream game types added to Warframe be it PVP or PVE..De will manage to put a De spin to all your fantasies and it's usually full of grind and completely misses the intended wish fulfillment. 

1 minute ago, DarknessDevourer said:

Warframe, it would also ruin the mood of the game. Not one person in the Warframe community wants their game to get infested by standard competitive toxicity.

Therefore, adding a directly PVP centred competition would be a terrible idea.

Warframe has added frame fighter which is a 2d fighter not shooting i dont see why they can keep going

1 minute ago, (PS4)lokaspoka said:

This is one way to make use of the massive map

By that logic, Elder scrolls online, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 14 A realm reborn, and all other assorted LARGE SCALE MAP games should just be Free for all and have no purpose.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

No, there's plenty of PVP titles out there for Battle Royale,...plus if Lunaro is anything to go on when suggesting dream game types added to Warframe be it PVP or PVE..De will manage to put a De spin to all your fantasies and it's usually full of grind and completely misses the intended wish fulfillment. 

Massive pvp =/= Battle Royale. It's existed long before BR got popular. Point is thought Most play Warframe for PvE so whether or not it's BR or battlefield style doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, Deathwing980 said:

By that logic, Elder scrolls online, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 14 A realm reborn, and all other assorted LARGE SCALE MAP games should just be Free for all and have no purpose.

Fortnites that way >>>>

Not every game needs a BR mode.

For real y'all needa hop off the BR hate train it's really messing with your communication skills.

Edited by AXCrusnik

3 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Massive pvp =/= Battle Royale. It's existed long before BR got popular. Point is thought Most play Warframe for PvE so whether or not it's BR or battlefield style doesn't matter.

For real y'all needa hop off the BR hate train it's really messing with your communication skills.

Hate train lol.  You mean hype train?  This topic has also been made more than once.  I don't care how you word it.  He's suggesting a BR mode and not every game needs it.