Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Massive Map PVP for warframe

(PSN)lokaspoka

1 hour ago, (XB1)SilverSurferGuy said:

DE didn’t fail PvP. People just don’t want it here. I can’t blame them. Competitive PvP brings out the worst in people. Would you really want the toxicity that comes with PvP? Just take a look at nearly every Call of Duty, Overwatch, PUBG, Fortnite, League of Legends, and Destiny. You want that crap here? I don’t. 

I do want that crap here. But imo DE is failing pvp so far. Warframe become its own game, meanwhile PvP conclave still plays like Unreal Tournament (but with cancer). 

As a new player, i think that's the worst move DE could make, theirs nothing wrong with having a side arena for pvp dueling and such, but once you open the game map to it, it completely changes the nature of the game. I do PVP (old BF2 player with a 3:1 KD ratio) but i limit my time in pvp now. Maybe i am getting old but it seemed in the good ol days we could PvP and have a laugh, now everything is min max, and gamers behaving as if it was high speed RL ops (former service, and i never saw anyone *@##$ in my squad as much as an epeen pvper). The term which has come to describe it is Toxic. And toxic it certainly is. It would be a different game, and perhaps a piece of S#&$ at that.

Now ramping up the AI smarts is another thing, that would be awesome.

Edited by Zengaze

In this game there are scammers who deceive people and substitute them with fake platinum. In this game there are swindlers who simply cheat in the trade. In this game there are many impudent players who simply ride on more experienced and equipped players through high missions. With a grin. In this game there are a lot of "afkers" who just sleep, while others do their work for them in the mission.

But ... yes, "we are a beautiful community, fainting from the" toxicity" of PvP". Hypocrisy, or just closing your eyes to uncomfortable things?

A good PvP regime will only benefit the Warframe. Moreover, no one proposes to alter the Warframe into a total PvP, no, it's just about adding a couple of modes, and improving the mechanics of PvP. Any way fans of "PVE only" this will not affect. As now they are not affected by the Conclave - it exists separately from the PVE.

13 hours ago, Falconer777 said:

In this game there are scammers who deceive people and substitute them with fake platinum. In this game there are swindlers who simply cheat in the trade. In this game there are many impudent players who simply ride on more experienced and equipped players through high missions. With a grin. In this game there are a lot of "afkers" who just sleep, while others do their work for them in the mission.

But ... yes, "we are a beautiful community, fainting from the" toxicity" of PvP". Hypocrisy, or just closing your eyes to uncomfortable things?

Those thing had in no way correlation to each other, but if you want to put them there together I would prefer for DE to focus on solving those things first before adding a toxic pvp based community to the list of problems.

And I don't know what forums are you checking but there are daily complains and some even trying to give solutions to those problems you listed before as "uncomfortable things", so I don't really see where you got that hypocrisy you mention.

Even though OP is not mentioning BR a "Massive Map PVP for warframe" with all the things he wants to add to it would be as stressful as a BR mode or even worse for the equipment that will have to hold the match and I don't think DE has the infrastructure for that, even those prepared to this kind of games have problems every now and then. Let them focus on PVE which has been their premise, if at some point PVE burns out then they can expand to PVP. Better work to build a solid PVE than two half worked modes.