Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear DE PLEASE put Auction House in game

(PSN)DirtyJester27

No, DE wants you to put the effort in getting plat, if we had an auction house, where we can set a price and wait for it to be sold why bother buying plat with real money ?

This will damage the game more than improve it in the long-run, you want to trade ? Then either trade with friends, clan mates or spend hours and hours on trade chat/maroo bazaar waiting for a potential buyer cause i sure as hell don't want an aution house

Edited by hellodownthere

8 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

Oh look another auction house request. What is this one like number 1 864 036? I lost count

I personally count by assuming that there has been one thread each three days ever since the beginning of recorded history.

I reckon it's a good approximation of the actual number.

Yeah, many games benefited from AH, but most of them don't sell stuff for premium currency.
And don't say to me, that it's that's hard to use warframe.market. You can check the price of almost anything, in a few seconds. It's basically an AH, the only thing you need to do is to move your shiny metal ... rear end to the dojo for the trades.

19 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Warframe's trading system involves the premium currency. Automating the process would kill the economy.

yes, you go for what you want to buy and buy it with money, money that you paid for with money but money none the less, thats how it works.

21 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

I personally count by assuming that there has been one thread each three days ever since the beginning of recorded history.

I reckon it's a good approximation of the actual number.

And on the fourth day God said "let there be the SJW thread"

Edited by (PS4)DogBert02

Nope, ah is bad. Others had to put in the WORK so we should have to as well. It would kill the economy because, sorry I can't imagine any possible scenario that more convenient trading would hurt the game...However it obviously killed WoW. I mean look at that garbage game, only going for 10 years, still with the largest gamer community the world has ever seen. Tthey need to remove their ah before if kills the economy!!

i vote yes on all post abouth this bcs it´s needed yes or yes. Trade chat is chaotic too fast and most of times a waste of time, and dont tell me abouth filters.. its not that hard put item put price then keep till some1 interesed buy it without waiting times and  no need to stay online.. so all are advantages.

1 minute ago, (PS4)DirtyJester27 said:

Nope, ah is bad. Others had to put in the WORK so we should have to as well. It would kill the economy because, sorry I can't imagine any possible scenario that more convenient trading would hurt the game...However it obviously killed WoW. I mean look at that garbage game, only going for 10 years, still with the largest gamer community the world has ever seen. Tthey need to remove their ah before if kills the economy!!

All I see is "Its gonna be bad cause this guy told me so.... Yes he lives under a bridge"

29 minutes ago, (XB1)MickF1967 said:

I have 1000+ hours in this game. Some people have even more. I did the work in trade chat so you can too.

When I was your age I had to walk 7 mile, through 4 feet of snow, uphill both ways, just to get to school. I did it when I was young so you should too.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)DogBert02 said:

Ok, now I have no idea what you're sided on.

The work others have had to put into trading is their only reason for not wanting ah. Above quote is from any and every Canadian dad of my generation explaining to their kid that getting a ride to school is a bad thing, meaning: They had to put in the work so new players should have to as well, it is ridiculous and so horribly selfish. That or they say it would kill the economy with no reasoning behind it. Try to prove WoW, MTGO, Neverwinter and countless others are suffering from having ah. I just started the thread for DE to see yet another person begging to not have to WORK to PLAY this game. The game play is amazing, the trading is non-existent to me because it is way too hard, I am too stupid to trade so I don't. And I bet there are thousands, probably tens of thousands of others that have hoards of sellable items that don't go to market for the very reason I have yet to complete a single trade. It's too hard!

7 minutes ago, (PS4)DirtyJester27 said:

[Mentions games with auction houses which DON'T use premium currency]

That's because those auction houses and trading systems don't operate with premium currency. Warframe's only tradeable currency is Platinum.

If you automate the process, the economy can and will be broken, though I cannot say as to how beyond the obvious fact that bots will end up exploiting this easier avenue.

I mean, there's WF.market, there's Trade Chat, there's Maroo's Bazaar. Would you rather watch a bot play as you? I wouldn't.

1 minute ago, JuanS said:

How about they fix the dirty platinum problem first, then we can talk about getting a way for player to move huge amount of platinum around.

Never going to happen. As long as people steal credit cards dirty currency is going to end up in any game. It is literally impossible to stop without DE taking the hit to their bank account.