Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On the Topic of Dojo Colors and Member Incentive

nickcurcurato

After the announcements made during TennoCon, my fellow warlords and I decided to bump the clan tier up. With that came the inflated cost of research. We now need 12k pigment for our last color and many members don't feel any need to contribute because they gain nothing directly. You can argue that there's a community aspect to it. I have. That it's a common goal that we work toward. I've also done this. No dice.This is a problem.

Instead of the main contributors needing 4k pigment, we now need to pick up the slack and gather 3 times as much. This adds a lot to our plates. I think it's unreasonable to ask the others to just do it without having them share the responsibility with the whole clan.

One way I can think to get more people on board would be to make the dojo color picker free to clan members and have it fill out as they were unlocked. Or, at the very least, made purchasable with a currency like credits.

Any thoughts shared on the subject would be highly appreciated.

4 minutes ago, nickcurcurato said:

One way I can think to get more people on board would be to make the dojo color picker free to clan members and have it fill out as they were unlocked. Or, at the very least, made purchasable with a currency like credits.

This would definitely get a lot of Clan members involved, regardless of Clan, and would make joining Clans a fashion incentive as well as a technical necessity, even for solo-preferring Tenno who find exceptions to their solo ways on occasion.