Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Decoration and Enhancement

So I’ve recently explored the Dojo Decorations, I love them very much, I Really do. I love the Idea that you can have an entire home for you’re clan. It’s really awesome.

I’ve had quite a few ideas though since exploring the ways I can decorate however that I think would be amazing.

Now Obviously I think adding more decorations as the game grows would be pretty awesome, But also it got me thinking to have it to where maybe we can have the ability to add Mod Consoles and Personal Foundries. 

And pretty much almost everything your ship would have and then make it to where you can set your spawn in that place, like your personal spawn when you log in.

Whether you guys add a room that could be called a “Personal Quarters” that Warlords can asign to specific players to where they can set their spawn their, like it’s their home. 

And maybe even to where your Ordis has a nice screen or console to be in so he can be their too.

It’s just an idea though, I think it’d be fantastic but don’t know how you guys would do it. Thinking about it it seems complicated to make possible. But if you can then great. If not then alrighty.

(I'm french, I use google.trad so... ^^,)

What's the interest of having a "second" orbiter? Your proposal does not add anything to the players except save a trip to the dojo.

In addition, the dojo is a fixed place. If you use it as an orbiter, you will not be able to go on a mission. So why stay in the dojo, if it's only for a foundry and mods?

It is possible to have access to the mods from the dojo, but without "machine". For the foundry, this will allow the construction of objects in parallel with the foundry of the orbiter, but it will be necessary to go back and forth to look for the object in one or the other places.

Personally, I do not see the interest of this kind of room, if it adds nothing that the players have already.

Edited by Delkior

In addition, the dojo is a fixed place. If you use it as an orbiter, you will not be able to go on a mission.

Well, you can indeed do missions from the dojo, you have navigation already there. I've done tons of missions from the dojo.

It's a fun factor warp 9 to have your clan mates do a mission, much better than a random matching with unknown public players. I've had missions that were a disaster from the bad players I was grouped with, I've also had wonderful missions. Much better to go with your clan, more fun and we can talk to each other in discord or using the ingame chat. Though almost nobody in a public group seems to use the voice chat. I don't know why.

I love having the dojo play a more important part of the clan game experience. I'd love to have a training tile set on board the dojo where you could do a bit of practice for improving team work. All sounds like more fun and therefore a better experience for a clan.

End game for me is IKEAFrame. I also do all my trading in the dojo so I spend some time there. When my clanmates get on they find me in the dojo and we run missions from navigation in the Observatory. We call it the Bridge. 

I'm all for the foundry and Mod station being added to the Dojo. Would save me trips.

It is possible to travel from the observatory? Oh, damn, I did not build this room. ^^,
But, if we can go on a mission, craft objects, change the arsenal, use the mods and have access to Ordis (as proposed by OganicBeans), the orbiter becomes useless. Will it really be a good thing?
I start the game, the first thing to do, find a clan and let the obiter ... ...

The developers have opened in the orbiter an organic room (which does not really serve), the operator's rest room and a lounge. Will they accept that all its no longer serve anything?

The dojo has several functions, the orbiter has others, but both are meant to complement each other and not compete with each other.
Personally, I find that being able to go on a mission from the dojo is already a mistake.

Edited by Delkior