Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in loading screen

hispeedbunny

Sometimes me and my friend get stuck in the loading screen of a mission. Even though the bar is fully loaded, nothing seems to happen and we are forced to close Warframe. This happens very regular. We can move the ship so it's not like the screen is frozen. Anyone perhaps has a fix for this?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have same problem every two - three games ...

=====

It's as You said Sacronian, AtLeastImNotPlebl, it was tabbing. Eight games in a row and no "stucking" ... which is strange ... it didnt happened before. Ohh well I know what to look out for now. Thanks for help and take care.

Edited by sl0bad
Problem was solved.

I've had this happen before. I've found out that the issue occurs from tabbing in and out of the game too much. You can tell when this will happen though because some things will not fully render.
Examples include when you change warframes or weapons from the arsenal, their textures will stay really blurry and not render fully after a few seconds along with images in the arsenal, market, and inventory will not load at all and will just have a blank square where the image should be.

• 2 weeks later...

This has started happening to me so much that the game's become unplayable. 

Every other mission I'm stuck in the loading screen either at the start, or worse, at the end of a thirty minute survival, meaning I just wasted thirty minutes. 

DE pls. 

• 2 weeks later...

I came up with a work around; Borderless. 

I haven't gotten stuck at a loading screen since I made the switch, and I can alt tab to my hearts content. 

...of course..I spoke too soon. Just happened again, probably just to spite me.

Edited by Amp1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same issue here.  Its more annoying than anything else though, as if I alt-f4 then relaunch quickly I can rejoin the mission, at least usually I can.  Friends will wait, but its 50/50 with randos.  And the crash when returning from a mission doesn't seem to lose anything thankfully.  I've crashed on the way back to my ship from Cetus before as well.  Switching from a HDD to a new SDD helped a bit as my old harddrive was starting to get old and fail occasionally, but it does still happen.

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue.  Regular occurrence.  Alt-tabbing has no impact on my issue with it.  It can happen (and often does) on 1st mission after I login from a freshly restarted PC having n other programs loaded of any kind.  Startup>steam>WF>navigation>load screen foreva...   Sometimes I can run 8 fissures, np but then join sortie 3 and load screen foreva...  off and on like that every day now no matter how long I play or how many sessions a day I login for.

This happens to me all the time. I've had this issue for at least half a year. I can move around my ship, and the loading bar is full, but nothing ever happens. I've noticed the graphics are a bit wonky when this occurs, but I don't know if this happens every time. I always restart since just waiting never fixed it. Really annoying and one of the main reasons I get frustrated with Warframe.

Also, alt-tabbing has nothing to do with it. I've never had any reason to alt-tab out of Warframe.

Edited by mundie

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-11-04 at 9:06 PM, a.nolting said:

the issue still occurs in the latest patch as well. Sometimes even restarting the pc does not help. Like today (Nov, 3rd)

Would be nice if the dev´s start to address this issue before they work on Fortuna update

Wasn't happening before and now it's almost every 2 missions since Fortuna update 😕

With the fact that since Fortuna update loading times have increased way too much

Edited by Alezya

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't like playing warframe anymore because I wanted to make a gitkun for a long time but everytime i go out mining and fishing for a long time and then leave squad im stuck in the loading screen even though i don't tab out of my game. Goodbye warframe.