Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI could've definitely needed some console feedback..

(PSN)Kraunator

Because it's hot trash on consoles!

Everything is 10x slower now due to pointless "mouse pointer". Cannot shuffle through your items with D-pad anymore, have to use R-stick to scroll, then have to re-select icons to shuffle through the items. Inventory is a ripe mess now.

Entire triangle / Y menu was taken away (picking solo/public, leaving teams etc.) why?

Multiple image-rotations (like landing craft rotation in customization menu) taken away due to r-stick being a fuking "scroll" button now.

Can we please have the old UI back for consoles. Don't push crap you don't test to consoles next time pls.

I loathe this UI. 

Its cumbersome, unnecessarily awkward to use and frustrating to deal with in so many ways. At least after the initial update you made changes that fixed many of the glaring issues, but with this update, it's like you just threw all of them away and went, screw it, they'll get used to it!

I've seen some posts that articulate very well all of the issues that most people, or certainly a lot of people have with this change. I'd like to point out a couple that are really troublesome for me. The item sizes and font sizes on Mods, and items in inventory are so small that I can't actually read them without getting up, walking over to my 65" screen, putting my glasses on so that I can read them. I'm not blind, but when everything is so small, I just can't read them from 7' from my screen. 

I don't know what the issue is, but why, since this update does it take a half dozen clicks to get Arcanes to actually load onto my Warframe??? I've tried three controllers and it's the same on all of them. 

Doing away with the lineup and load outs of your squad is just inexplicable! I don't want to, nor do I have time to scroll and highlight each player to see what they're bringing to the team so that I can bring a Warframe to compliment the squad. That is just a huge step backwards in functionality. 

Thanks

Gryff

• 2 weeks later...

It's just awful and by far the worst thing about the game at the moment. So many more little bugs since they started messing with the UI. My biggest bug bear is the loss of a preview of a warframes loadout on the starmap. I've tweeted them to ask about it and have a couple of posts on this forum but you never hear anything from devs unless your'e kissing their backsides it seems.

• 2 weeks later...