Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[suggestion] Fortuna Wrench = Hammer Weapon

Uthael

There's this video:

And there's this comment. I wouldn't like to take the credit so I'm quoting it here.:

Know what would be dope? If we could use one of those big ass wrenches the solaris use and deliver some sweet poetic justice by caving some corpus skulls in. Please make that a thing, DE.
Hammer weapon, I'd be down
if there was a suggestion box for de I would suggest that so hard
Corpus tested, Rhino approved.
Fascistznik
It should have a passive that gives you credit drops whenever you kill a corpus faction enemy. That'll put a dent on that debt.

Edited by Uthael

Just now, BiancaRoughfin said:

Maybe as a Skin obtain with reputation?

I'd rather have it as an actual weapon. The only 'skins via rep' we have right now are Conclave skins, and we all know what happened to Conclave.

besides - hammers, heavy blades, scythes, rapiers, tonfa, nikanas, whips, gunblades, throwable melees and a lot of other melees have been downright neglected or even ignored (as is the case with Khora, and DE having already got 3, maybe 4 dual swords ready for release; please, stop dual swords for a moment and make something else that isn't a reskin of Nami Skyla Prime).

13 hours ago, Uthael said:

There's this video:

And there's this comment. I wouldn't like to take the credit so I'm quoting it here.:

Know what would be dope? If we could use one of those big ass wrenches the solaris use and deliver some sweet poetic justice by caving some corpus skulls in. Please make that a thing, DE.
Hammer weapon, I'd be down
if there was a suggestion box for de I would suggest that so hard
Corpus tested, Rhino approved.
Fascistznik
It should have a passive that gives you credit drops whenever you kill a corpus faction enemy. That'll put a dent on that debt.

I'm down with it. Long as the sparks come up whenever you hit something with it!

20 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

I'd rather have it as an actual weapon. The only 'skins via rep' we have right now are Conclave skins, and we all know what happened to Conclave.

besides - hammers, heavy blades, scythes, rapiers, tonfa, nikanas, whips, gunblades, throwable melees and a lot of other melees have been downright neglected or even ignored (as is the case with Khora, and DE having already got 3, maybe 4 dual swords ready for release; please, stop dual swords for a moment and make something else that isn't a reskin of Nami Skyla Prime).

Hammers? Ignored? LMAOO

I honestly don't see this as a bad idea. I'd use it in a heart beat. Give me some variety. All the other hammers in this game look generic as hell (good example being the Sibear which just looks like it was ripped out of WoW) . With the exceptions of the Heliocor and Jat Kittag I find all the hammers uninteresting to look at. 

For some, it'd be mastery fodder
For others, a niche weapon
Edit: unless it's op, in which case new lift meta

Either way, they already have the models for it, and implementing shouldn't be too hard

Edited by GeneralBoomer
Adding a thing without a new post

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...