Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My game keeps freezing and i dont know how to stop it

Deathwalker07

Question

8 answers to this question

Sorry to hear, I used to have this issue a lot, until I upgraded my system. I think it was mostly due to my graphics card (Had a gtx 650 and upgraded to 1060). Haven't seen the problem since

Not sure the specs of your system or if your cause might be different though. Out of curiousity, do you mind listing your specs?

Edited by ShinTechG

7 minutes ago, Deathwalker07 said:

I never shared my specs with anyone can you tell me where to find them?

You saying you have a PC or a Laptop and have no idea what the specs are on it? This right here is your first issue.

Try to reinstall graphic card drivers. Sometimes even small and not noticable during normal computer usage poroblem may casue such events during the game. I (for example) trying right now to reinstall my drivers, because since yesterday I can't launch Plains of Eidolon no matter which version (mobilzation from sortie or regular free run) or with which way (from the map on orbiter or from Cetus) - always after loading line went to half of the loading screen and warframe chrashed to the windows.

25 minutes ago, DogManDan said:

You saying you have a PC or a Laptop and have no idea what the specs are on it? This right here is your first issue.

Don't blame him - not everyone has to be a genius in informatic aspects. Besides - he didn't say he don't know all of the speyfication - he just said that he don't know where to find it in system.

Edited by -INDRA-

13 hours ago, -INDRA- said:

Don't blame him - not everyone has to be a genius in informatic aspects. Besides - he didn't say he don't know all of the speyfication - he just said that he don't know where to find it in system.

cant stop laughing

16 hours ago, DogManDan said:

cant stop laughing

I will never understand people who have laugh reactions on usual things... anyway...

On 2018-07-15 at 4:46 PM, Deathwalker07 said:

I never shared my specs with anyone can you tell me where to find them?

Start -> in search pole write "dxdiag" -> launch searched aplication -> after it will finish collecting informations about your computer, click "Save all informations".

Document that will be created will contain infomration about your computer/laptop specyfication. Copy those information (only those about your computer components) and put them here. Maybe someone who is not dying from constant laughing will be able to help you with this, but I want to ask you about one thing:

- Have you ever goveclocked your ram, graphic card or cpu or someone else could do something like that (brother for example)? 
- Does yopur computer overheating each time warframe freezes or works weird during that moment?

- Have you ever experienced this kind of problem in warframe before Chains of Harrow quest? (I think not, but just asking for being sure)