Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Evolving Blade

KaraAlev

5 hours ago, (PS4)stormfalcon2018 said:

Ok how about a great sword that evolves into dual nikatas, oh and call it like "Wrathful Warblade" or something i dont know.

İ kinda did something like that. Suns Kiss is a gs that turns to high cirit dual swords

On 2018-07-24 at 10:38 PM, KaraAlev said:

Alright "Sun's Kiss" is a more like a paladinish version of my awakened weapons. I know corrupted awakened are the best looking ones but i wanted to spice things up and make some Good themed weapons aswell. So Sun's kiss a greatsword that turns into really fast and high crit rate dual swords. ( Work İn Progress)

O3SB7x.jpg

5 hours ago, (PS4)stormfalcon2018 said:

Ok how about a great sword that evolves into dual nikatas, oh and call it like "Wrathful Warblade" or something i dont know.

Here ya go buddy. Funny how i even guesed the theme you wanted. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2018-11-07 at 3:15 AM, (PS4)stormfalcon2018 said:

Well I ment like a curved great sword (like the one in dark souls) thats splits into dual nikatas (one with a normal blade and the other with a reversed blade) which are connected via some chains.

These are pretty much prototypes so you might find something for your taste. But i was meaning more about the concept was already drawn before you even ask for it. I will add more to my collection in time aswell so a dual curved sword might not be so far from reality one day. XD

i love your design are you going to color it?

Actually I myself thought, If Nidus is capable of such incredible strength. Surely,The stalker himself deserves an Evolving weapon.

Essentially, the blades start out small, but the more tenno he slays and collects the blood of. It fuels his most deadly incarnation of hatred yet. 😉

Edited by KronikPlague

FnNSRbB.jpg

I'm thinking for like an epic, stalker themed boss fight.

The 2 daggers Known as Grudge and Hostility  will evolve into a new style of dual reverse Ninkana,

Then during like a phase of a boss fight stalker will go blood crazed and unlock the true inner potential of the blades

linking them together 

By attaching them together and forming the Great sword known as Embitterment

With the more and more blood he Soaks from each strike his sword evolved further,

Becoming the all powerful Hourglass of Hate.

😛 What do you guys think?

Edited by KronikPlague

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-04 at 8:57 AM, KronikPlague said:

FnNSRbB.jpg

I'm thinking for like an epic, stalker themed boss fight.

The 2 daggers Known as Grudge and Hostility  will evolve into a new style of dual reverse Ninkana,

Then during like a phase of a boss fight stalker will go blood crazed and unlock the true inner potential of the blades

linking them together 

By attaching them together and forming the Great sword known as Embitterment

With the more and more blood he Soaks from each strike his sword evolved further,

Becoming the all powerful Hourglass of Hate.

😛 What do you guys think?

İt looks epic Man 

Okay Guys here is my latest work, Resurrection Scythe. Short back story, its a great demon(Tenno or warframe) impaled by a holy spear but it did not manage to kill it. So the mummyfied Demon and Spear try to supress each other. So demon trying to form a new body and resurrect itself and spear holds it abay. While you kill the enemies it collects bio matter for its new body and the edge for the Scythe is actually the Cocoon  for demons new body. ! Not gona lie i got somne inspiration from Dark souls, there is 2 diffrent type for the weapon you guys help me choose which one is the best 

V1. Resurrection Scythe

20.jpg

10 hours ago, KronikPlague said:

Thats really unique i like it alot it has that dark horror orokin vibe too it

Orokins basicly mad scientists that become gods they are so out of touch with their humanity i wouldnt be suprised they would devise a weapon such as this. I also really wanna see a great scythe in the game instead of big kamas