Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Observatory Skybox Lighting Inconsistency and Bug.

Sannleikur

It was mentioned months ago that the Observatory Skybox's lighting doesn't fully cover all of the Skybox's area, but there's also another bug I've found.
FSdbgNI.jpg

Not only do a lot of panels turn pitch black in certain locations, for some reason, some turn yellow.
xe60ENW.jpg

Even when I polycrhome the room, the yellow panels retain their hue and mix with the new lighting's color scheme. I've tried changing the lighting of the rooms near it and above it too. I even built  a partial replica of this pyramid in other observatories, what makes it an inconsistant bug is that instead of turning yellow at the top in other observatories, it turns black.
V7GreWK.jpg

I know steve said on a dev stream some time ago he would have someone perhaps expand the observatory lighting to the entire skybox, but it hasn't happened yet, and what's worse is there are apparently other issues with it as well. 

I would greatly appreciate a fix to both of these problems, as I'm an avid dojo decorator and skyboxes are one of my favorite places to decorate.