Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE pls FOV increase

TANXIMUS

i'm playing at 1080p and it's low for me too, steve seems to be against this somehow despite this game being heavily pve focused. i can play for about 45 minutes to an hour before start feeling sick and having to stop playing.

i remember 1 time i was playing volt and his speed's fov increase stuck and it was permanent on that mission, i enjoyed every bit of that match but when 3 other people want to leave i don't have no other choice, well it was fun while it lasted ...

it's not their first time forcing low fov on people either, i remember darkness 2 when it came out had a 45 degree fov! it was after people complained and total biscuit made a video that they've changed it and added a slider. we have one already here but it needs to be able to get wider, it's not good enough even tho it's not as bad because it's a third person game and not first person.

6 hours ago, TANXIMUS said:

Playing at 4k 16:9, the warframe takes up like 60% of my FOV at max settings. It's like playing with a handicap.

5 hours ago, _junguler said:

i'm playing at 1080p and it's low for me too

Bonus points. Try playing with some of the view obstructing syandanas as well like the wings. Eventually you start just running animal instinct as a standard and relying on the mini map to kill a lot of things because you can hardly see your left/right side.

• 4 weeks later...

yes please, the warframe is too close to the blocking a good deal of the screen... I have a friend that regrets spending money on warframe... he got Nyx Prime access when it got originally released back in 2014 and played a short bit until he realised his stuck with the limited Fov or distance setting for the frame thus blocking a rather large part of the screen, he tried to get used to it but that lasted about only a month.