Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game crashing upon login

kalihehexd

Can anyone help me with this? My launcher comes up fine the games loads up and when I get to sign in I do just that and the game immediately crashes as soon as I can see through the windshield of my ship and frame. I tried getting help from Reddit but to no avail. The post didn't get much attention, I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate and I feel like that might be the problem I'm not sure how it could be though.

Edit: I feel like I should mention that I'd tried disabling 64bit in launcher verifying files in steam all the works. No results so far.

Edited by kalihehexd
Left out some information

3 hours ago, Keiyadan said:

did you have  direct x 10 and 11 on ? was a problem that lead to a problem where i was unable to start warfram anymore after gpu patikel were updated

I've always used DX11 they used to both be on until there was a global problem with the launcher sometime around November or September that a lot of people pointed out.

my girl friends having the same issue. upon putting in login info the game logins and then crashs as the warframe unkneels. she has tried reinstalling the game, now shes trying to install the stand alone. 

On 2018-07-16 at 1:10 AM, kalihehexd said:

Can anyone help me with this? My launcher comes up fine the games loads up and when I get to sign in I do just that and the game immediately crashes as soon as I can see through the windshield of my ship and frame. I tried getting help from Reddit but to no avail. The post didn't get much attention, I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate and I feel like that might be the problem I'm not sure how it could be though.

Edit: I feel like I should mention that I'd tried disabling 64bit in launcher verifying files in steam all the works. No results so far.

just to be complete with all informations: did this just start to happen? did you changed any hard- or software before this started to happen? what is the exact name of your graphic card and what is the version of the driver you use?

48 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

just to be complete with all informations: did this just start to happen? did you changed any hard- or software before this started to happen? what is the exact name of your graphic card and what is the version of the driver you use?

I am also using win7 ultimate. the only thing i can think of is this started after updating skype but i dont think that was it because i uninstalled it and i still have the problem. I am using nvidia geforce gtx  660 Ti with driver version 22.21.13.8476. One day was fine next cant log in. I did get the strict nat with the ports thing but i could still play.

its painful getting phone alerts of the nitain extract i need and i cant log in without crashing...   this happened directly after update.   I was in game during update, after it was finished i logged out. I havent been able to log in without crashing since

1 hour ago, Dr3amerA said:

I am also using win7 ultimate. the only thing i can think of is this started after updating skype but i dont think that was it because i uninstalled it and i still have the problem. I am using nvidia geforce gtx  660 Ti with driver version 22.21.13.8476. One day was fine next cant log in. I did get the strict nat with the ports thing but i could still play.

i think all nvidia Ti cards are overclocked and with fast memory - so it might be the GPU-clock afterall. and yes, even if you didn't have this problem before, i can be at least part of the problem but only became imminent after the update if some changes where done that affect visual effect or textures etc. i don't think skype is at fault here either ^^)  i though more of any software with "deep roots" in the operating system with my question - anything that have high privileges or can hook into running processes like debugger. and ofc, every new hardware driver too.

anyway, since this is a fast way to do, try testing warframe with lowered gpu-clock (and maybe lower the clock of the vid-memory too, though i never had any trouble with those in any Ti card i used). if the problem is solved, all is fine and you only need to lower the clock for warframe (maybe create a profile or script that automatically change the clock values whenever the warframe process starts up and return to normal values when it ends) - if it won't help, no harm done and you can return to the default settings of your card.

another thing that just popped up in my head is that warframe also have occasional problems with overlay programs like overwolf or discord - though i can't remember if someone had actual crashes because of them... in any case, if you do use such programs deinstall them, test warframe and reinstall the programs again if warframe ran ok without them active - the reinstallation of the programs usually let them run smothly again together (at least until another update f-up the liason once again ^^)

57 minutes ago, Chiznuggets said:

No I think this is a problem with the update. I'm having the same issue. I was playing right before the update and now I can't play.

very likely, but as i said above, i won't be the only part of the problem - else we would all have the same problem. my crashes (if they are related) where all about the video driver crashing and windows unable to restart them - forcing me to hard boot the system to get it running again. after updating the video driver in a clean installation the crashes  where gone... at least for now... but again, this might not be related to your problem(s) - you should nevertheless take a peek at your windows event logs and see what was happen at the moment the crash occured - it might give you the right insight. if not your whole system was crashed, the logfiles of warframe also help shedding some light into problems.

Edited by fr4gb4ll

Same here, trying everything and nothing seems to work

Made sure all drivers were up to date
Tried with both Directx off and on
Made sure discord wasn't running
Neither my GPU or CPU have been overclocked
Rolled back drivers to check
Verified and Optimized files

Windows 10 Education 64 bit, GTX 1070, I5 7600k, 12gb RAM

Checked Event Viewer:

Faulting application name: Warframe.x64.exe, version: 2018.7.18.11, time stamp: 0x5b4f5a3b
Faulting module name: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded, version: 2.9.0.10, time stamp: 0x5a557c9e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000013f4
Faulting process ID: 0x2980
Faulting application start time: 0x01d41ed75373c0cb
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Warframe.x64.exe
Faulting module path: RzChromaSDK64.dll
Report ID: 00b31e6a-a40b-4f6d-9d6e-1fdfb2a59d67
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Edited by steviegoneevil
Checked Event Viewer

2 minutes ago, steviegoneevil said:

Same here, trying everything and nothing seems to work

Made sure all drivers were up to date
Tried with both Directx off and on
Made sure discord wasn't running
Neither my GPU or CPU have been overclocked
Rolled back drivers to check
Verified and Optimized files

It's the update nothing to do with are end iv tried all the same stuff and nothing 

Unistalling all RAZER software fixed it for me!

Faulting module path: RzChromaSDK64.dll i think means that warframe couldnt load the razer software for the keyboard, so crashed, uninstalling that software fixed it!

Edited by steviegoneevil
event viewer

8 minutes ago, steviegoneevil said:

sure the card isn't one of the gamer cards that comes overclocked per default? because most of the 1070 i've seen are of those type.

4 minutes ago, steviegoneevil said:

Do you use a razer chroma keyboard?

is this problem still not fixed? they sure had some month to do so. i think there was a work around for it though. but it would be easy to test about it by using a run-of-the-mill keyboard instead of the razer.

8 minutes ago, iTzTeabags said:

It's the update nothing to do with are end iv tried all the same stuff and nothing 

sure, but again, it's not the update alone...