Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe needs a proper Warframe pvp and not unreal tournament pvp

Bigamo

Actually... Steve on periscope the same day they released The sacrifice on PC said, "We always have been thinking about a shady syndicate that involves PvP, and we have it ready we just need a way to implement it according to the Lore." so.. Yeah.

43 minutes ago, Strkiller16 said:

Actually... Steve on periscope the same day they released The sacrifice on PC said, "We always have been thinking about a shady syndicate that involves PvP, and we have it ready we just need a way to implement it according to the Lore." so.. Yeah.

There has to be more to it than lore. Teshin represents Sun syndicate. Other guy Moon Syndicate. Boom, two opposing ideologies.

1 minute ago, Firetempest said:

There has to be more to it than lore. Teshin represents Sun syndicate. Other guy Moon Syndicate. Boom, two opposing ideologies.

Honestly I think is something different to that... Shady syndicate more like something crude not used as sport but intent of murder and hurting... well thats What I get. by shady.

1 hour ago, Strkiller16 said:

If the "shady" syndicate has anything even remotely similar to darksouls style ganking i'll drop this game and never come back regardless of how great the future updates are,

Mechanics like that do not belong in warframe.

4 minutes ago, reptillicus said:

If the "shady" syndicate has anything even remotely similar to darksouls style ganking i'll drop this game and never come back regardless of how great the future updates are,

Mechanics like that do not belong in warframe.

I disagree, PvP could be well adapted to warframe, and no is not ganking, just an invasion system I suppose (similar to syndicates or stalker) if one gets ganked that would be the invader so you can opt out of it, you wont get ganked unless you are the invader, which regarding your situation would be contradictory since you want to opt out of it.

6 minutes ago, Strkiller16 said:

I disagree, PvP could be well adapted to warframe, and no is not ganking, just an invasion system I suppose (similar to syndicates or stalker) if one gets ganked that would be the invader so you can opt out of it, you wont get ganked unless you are the invader, which regarding your situation would be contradictory since you want to opt out of it.

Well we already have an opt-in/op-out pvp and it's called conclave, and what has the majority of warframe's player base chosen? That's right opt-out of it; simply because you do not play a power-fantasy grinding game to go and get an aneurysm from trying to shoot the average spaztic coke'd-up bullet jump spamming rolly-polly conclave player.

Maybe DE could do something different with pvp. If they insist on operators being used, make a pvp for operators. They're not to fast, not to strong. Slap some melee weapons, different ranged weapons, and a focus 3.0 (because why not) on these bad void bois and get these kids ready for war. Or another way for me level up my void boi cause I never actually touched any endgame PoE. We all know the Old War story expansion will find a way to make us use the operator, just give me different ways to level them up so I don't have a repeat of getting destroyed like I did in the Sacrifice please.

9 minutes ago, reptillicus said:

Well we already have an opt-in/op-out pvp and it's called conclave, and what has the majority of warframe's player base chosen? That's right opt-out of it; simply because you do not play a power-fantasy grinding game to go and get an aneurysm from trying to shoot the average spaztic coke'd-up bullet jump spamming rolly-polly conclave player.

Dude calm down, look the specters of the rails was enjoyed by many players and it was a pvp - pve, the reason why they took it off was to do a rework on them that has gotten DElayed by many of the big updates they've been pushing. PvP clearly works, and is funny cause many people doesn't even know conclave exists.

The conclaves PvP is not bad at all, It has potential, and it could be a better PvP to fix many parts of it.

So yeah, is not fair that people who wants conclave or pvp can't find a match or just take hours to find one... and is cool you know? In conclave we are a little sub community of warframe and we know eachother, since we tend to meet the same players over and over.

So a better PvP system could be great and also attractive to many PvE like you players, if it gets a better adaptation.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

I read somewhere that there was a Valentines day pvp event that made all stats equal and everyone used the same weapon (bow?) perfect balance. I recall them requesting it due to the absolute balance.

I played part on that event, and I liked it I even got a heart oro trophy, It was a bow and nikana, it was pretty fun actually.

6 minutes ago, Strkiller16 said:

"look the specters of the rails was enjoyed by many players and it was a pvp "

Maybe by the alliances that had 100% taxes on the nodes and had a complete monopoly on said nodes due to how terrible the system was.

You can't honestly say the the alliances "ICE" and "FIRE" weren't comprised by the same group of people locking down the node to permanently keep the 100% tax.

naaa OP.real thing about UT 99 and after,people made the map and mod

GMC style or zark ut99 and other server with a variant

and made their map with their music

cuz we own the game.now you just a paid

Edited by Ouinpis

11 minutes ago, reptillicus said:

Maybe by the alliances that had 100% taxes on the nodes and had a complete monopoly on said nodes due to how terrible the system was.

You can't honestly say the the alliances "ICE" and "FIRE" weren't comprised by the same group of people locking down the node to permanently keep the 100% tax.

I don't see any problem, I liked it, that's why alliance and clan existed... now they are useless... only for research and a comfy home. so if I had to fight my way to get an alliance revoked... so be it... it sounds good for me.

Now in the other hand conquering those nodes, having a monopoly receive comission from people who entered the dark sector... My own empire... also sounds good. selfish but good.

Edited by Strkiller16

6 minutes ago, reptillicus said:

This. Then they would pay out to their own members in a coordinated payout of tons of credits right before their team mission would end by changing payout and taxes to make sure no one else helping them got any payout. The whole clan system was flawed.

3 hours ago, (PS4)RockGotti said:

There are PLENTY of pvp games out there.. Warframe has its niche and it can stay that way

Does anyone here suggest to make Warframe something different? Oh, and sorry to burst your bubble, but Warframe is already a PvP game, it just suck as such, no one will invade your house and force you to play a decent pvp.

Edited by Bigamo

1 minute ago, Bigamo said:

Does anyone here suggest to make Warframe something different? Oh, and sorry to burst your bubble kid, but Warframe is already a PvP game, it just suck as such, no one will invade your house and force you to play a decent pvp.

This... I agree with you is like saying... "PvE is good why keep improving it?" I think warframe should grow in all aspects... PvE and PvP.

2 hours ago, (XB1)HAPPYHapyJ0YJoy said:

Personally don't believe PvP works in games like this. Competition thrives as a test of skill, which requires a level playing field. That's the antithesis of games where you hunt and grind and your time pays off in advantages, which toss the level playing field out the window.

There is a leveled field, making a strong frame is part of the fight. You need to make the better Warframe and use it well enough to achieve victory.

17 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

This. Then they would pay out to their own members in a coordinated payout of tons of credits right before their team mission would end by changing payout and taxes to make sure no one else helping them got any payout. The whole clan system was flawed.

Just remembering that I am suggesting the battlefield, not the whole clan battle system.

3 hours ago, Strkiller16 said:

I enjoy PvP and I totally agree with you, PvP needs more love, I am part of the few people who plays conclave for fun.

-Yes it needs a better PvP with epic fights, because two battle god facing each other must have to be epic.

-I always liked the Idea of an invasion PvP system, and now that Lotus is gone, I see that as a nice way to let some tenno stray from the paths and choose their own ways. (Tenno vs tenno)

But again there are many players who will might throw fire at me for saying this... so anyway here is an example of how it should feel when two battle gods face each other in a battle:

Now I am not saying it has to be that way, just it must feel like a challange and give you that "wow" feeling when you do a nice move while fighting.

like you can see how they fight in that video imagine a similar way in warframe, but who knows? Melee 3,0?

And what's actually happening in PVP:

tumblr_inline_o5d35uosWm1qkptco_500.gif

2 hours ago, Strkiller16 said:

Can it be what's the new war is about? I am always thinking to myself if that morality system will have any use in the future. We already have teams sun and moon on pvp... So the morality working as sun and moon seems catchy.

26 minutes ago, Strkiller16 said:

I don't see any problem, I liked it, that's why alliance and clan existed... now they are useless... only for research and a comfy home. so if I had to fight my way to get an alliance revoked... so be it... it sounds good for me.

Now in the other hand conquering those nodes, having a monopoly receive comission from people who entered the dark sector... My own empire... also sounds good. selfish but good.

Excuse me? did you just say that a node having 100% tax and everything earned in the mission going to the alliance was ok?

What is wrong with you? How could you actually say that a system like that existing was healthy for the game?

I'm glad that it's gone and pretty much never coming back.

1 hour ago, AzureTerra said:

Warframe doesn't need PVP in general. There are MANY games made solely for PVP so if you have that itch you should seek them out rather than wanting a great PVE game to water down its strength for it

Can you please specify how exactly my suggestion would "water down" the game?