Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma No Polarity Change

Yoake_Dazkar

Used a forma on my Rubico and it reset the rank as well as give it the 1 forma number next to the name but did not change any of the polarities. I did not have any forma at the time so clicked on the 3 pack bundle of forma for platinum in order to forma it. I did not go into the interface to choose a polarity and it instead just consumed the forma without giving an option to pick a polarity.unknown.png

I did similar to the OP but did not get the same issue.  Bought a 3 pack of forma so as not to waste my xp booster (I might as well be eating them at the moment how fast I'm going through them... it's the build time which is killer for me) and used one of the forma on my rubico and it forma'd just fine. 

In fact all the forma polarities have been fine since I bought the booster so I have to ask the OP are they 100% sure they did not go into the polarities at some point and set it to 'no polarity' at some stage.

I am certain that I did not go into the polarities, it just consumed it. When clicked to forma it under the actions I chose the 3 pack within that menu since I didn't have any at the time and it just consumed it while formaing it. I was going to ignore it and to try to forma it again at which is why it is rank 23 but a friend mentioned I should report the bug, and maybe get a forma refunded or something. Mainly just want people/devs/mods to be aware of the bug existing.