Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to attack, mid mission. BUG

Unopinionated

Greeting's

Whenever I am in the middle of a mission, I run into a bug were I am no longer able to ( Shoot, Slash, Change weapons, Use abilities ).  All I can do is run and dodge, hoping my team can manage without me.  I turn on and off the exalted blade ability a lot when I play. I am not sure if its the last action I do before ruining into this bug, because I am hitting button's fast in battle.  At first I am able to switch weapon's, but I soon lose the ability.  When trying to pick a new ability, I can see them highlight in the bottom right corner, but they all say "Already in use".

I saved my "EE" file and "Dxdiag"  But don't feel comfortable posting them unless someone willing to help, responds.

Thank you.

Earlier today I was more mindful of it. I was able to fix it mid game. I had Exalted blade out. then I switched the ability by unknowingly bumping the scrolling wheel on my mouse. (I have my control's set in such a way, I can change abilities with mouse wheel and use the highlighted one by pressing 'Q'.)   So I would try spamming Q to put my exaulted blade away, while not realizing another ability is selected.  So i re-highlighted the E.B. ability and problem solved.   I guess in previous games, I spammed the Q button to many times, while in a panic. trying to turn off E.B. causing the freeze.