Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nano Spores

Derekfromnerk

Question

12 answers to this question

If you have Excalibur, equip a melee weapon (any melee weapon) and use your radial blind on her. Make sure when you cast its within range of Valkyr and attack her with your melee weapon. You should be able to kill her easily.

If not, then get a hek and put some mods in it and shoot her with it.

10 minutes ago, Derekfromnerk said:

My weapons and abilities do little to no damage to her.

I'm not sure, but it might be her Hysteria ability. I don't know if her specter can use it, but if so, it renders her invincible. Look for energy around her hands in the shape of claws. If it's there, don't bother attacking and stay out of reach until it goes away. I'm fairly sure they can't use exalted weaponry, but I don't know if that applies to rail  spectres. 

In the other case, it may be a simple case of modding. The spectres rise in level with the planet they come with, and since the spectres you've had to  fight earlier on have either been very low level (for example, a level 10 Frost) or had very little armour (for example Mag), then it's as simple as Valkyr literally being too tough for your present weapons.

Mod your equipment a little more - try adding more damage to your guns and blades. Either directly, or through Critical or Status-enhancing mods. Or just straight upgrade your gear. After all, whilst the Valkitty spectre might be stronger than your average Jovian Corpus, they are still stronger than Ceresian Grineer.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

I'm not sure, but it might be her Hysteria ability. I don't know if her specter can use it, but if so, it renders her invincible. Look for energy around her hands in the shape of claws. If it's there, don't bother attacking and stay out of reach until it goes away. I'm fairly sure they can't use exalted weaponry, but I don't know if that applies to rail  spectres. 

In the other case, it may be a simple case of modding. The spectres rise in level with the planet they come with, and since the spectres you've had to  fight earlier on have either been very low level (for example, a level 10 Frost) or had very little armour (for example Mag), then it's as simple as Valkyr literally being too tough for your present weapons.

Mod your equipment a little more - try adding more damage to your guns and blades. Either directly, or through Critical or Status-enhancing mods. Or just straight upgrade your gear. After all, whilst the Valkitty spectre might be stronger than your average Jovian Corpus, they are still stronger than Ceresian Grineer.

I'll probably just have to upgrade my mods. i think thats my main problem.

32 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

i upgraded my mods and such as much as i could (it was a significant amount) like 120% damage and what not. and more health and she's still difficult. i get her to about half health then she destroys me. (i'm talking without her doing her move where she goes melee.) i hide behind cover and she just pulls me out.

Edited by Derekfromnerk

9 hours ago, Derekfromnerk said:

i upgraded my mods and such as much as i could (it was a significant amount) like 120% damage and what not. and more health and she's still difficult. i get her to about half health then she destroys me. (i'm talking without her doing her move where she goes melee.) i hide behind cover and she just pulls me out.

Alright, so she definitely has Hysteria (the Melee move). In that case, don't try hiding, just try and make space by running. Fortunately, spectres aren't that smart, so if you  make sure there's always a good chunk of horizontal space between you, then you should have enough time to recover from a ripline (the harpoon) if one hits you. If you aren't already, make use of bullet jumps, slides and aim glides to increase your speed and get into the air - Valkyr is faster on the ground than both Trinity and Volt (assuming Volt isn't using speed) so running on the ground is inadvisable. Also,enemies in Warframe can track you through obstacles, so hiding behind cover will cause her to either pull you away or just run up to you. If the spectre works like she normally does, she's invincible for the effect of her Hysteria, but it should also not last long.

Step 1 Grab an Excal

Step 2: Grab melee weapon with corrosive mods/mod Exalted Blade with corrosive mods

Step 3: Go to arena

Step 4: Keep calm and Radial Blind

Step 5: Damage her til she activates invulnerability

Step 6: Hide til it wears off

Step 7: Repeat  Step 4

Step 8:???

Step 9: If you followed the above steps, you'd have a dead ValKitty

Step 10: Le Profit!