Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ways to improve my Build?

Dusteon

12 minutes ago, (PS4)vidare said:

So It's for damage, does her damage scale well? Have never really used her myself.

Looks like with his current build, at the epicenter of the ability cast, at maximum shields, the ability will do 6683.25 damage. This of course is only the first cast, being weakened with each subsequent cast that shield is not at max, and this also doesn't account for whatever the damage fall-off is over the range of the ability. 

10 minutes ago, Azlen said:

Looks like with his current build, at the epicenter of the ability cast, at maximum shields, the ability will do 6683.25 damage. This of course is only the first cast, being weakened with each subsequent cast that shield is not at max, and this also doesn't account for whatever the damage fall-off is over the range of the ability. 

Also it's pure Impact damage which isn't particularly amazing. With the Arcane Aegis set at least shields remain full or almost full most of the time, with the main problem being you really need Aegis to proc to begin with.

Mostly it's for Fissure clearing, because it functions as a weird DPS thing that also breaks open every box. Especially when Corrupted it becomes silly, although it has problems with Nullifiers, Grineer Heavies, and enemies above level 30.

That 45% efficiency scares me.... But then I just logged in to see Paralysis is just 5 energy cost... lol

It's so.... weird...... so many formae... very limited options.

How about.... Fast Deflection instead of Overextended for even more shields and more strenght? Augur Secrets in place of Umbral Intensify for even more shield sustain and a little loss in strenght...?

I.... don't know.

Edited by Korusagi