Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat/Clan options not working on pc with Dual Shock 4 Controller!

Naztalgic_

Hi! So after playing the game for almost three weeks now, I have come to realize some options just aren't there for me. When my friends told me to try the game, I couldn't add them to my friendslist. I followed their intructions by going to

Options->Communications->Friends->Tab over to Pending->Click on the name->Accept

Once I got to accept, I couldn't find it. There was the  A button(It shows A instead of X cause steam registered it as an Xbox controller) next to the name, but no matter how many times I clicked on the name no options came up for me. I even used my mouse to right click the name and still had no options to accept or deny the friend request. After playing the game for the first week, I ended up joining a clan just to find out that they are most  EU time zone and are asleep when I am on. I had the same issue I did with accepting the friend request.

Options->Communications->Clan->Click on my name in the clan->Leave

I couldn't leave because like I said before, no matter how many times I pressed the A button/right clicked it wouldn't give me a drop down option to do anything. So now I am stuck in a clan and can't even get them to kick me, unless I leave work early or one of them stays up late so I can ask them to remove me.

Also this same issue happens in trade/recruitment chat and makes playing the game rather hard solo since I am stuck just randomly queing into the nodes hoping there's someone also doing the node to help me clear the planets. It also makes getting mods a pain cause not everyone has the same goal when you que for Relics/Voids.

If anyone can help with this I'd greatly appreciate this.

P.S I uninstalled and reinstalled my controller and it didn't fix anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Two weeks later and I still haven't found a solution to my issues. I manage to get Recruitment/Trade chat to work most of the time so that's been a saving grace. Just wish I could leave my clan now and accept friend request to play with like minded people on a constant login than hoping to find someone in Recruitment Chat for the day I am playing on and hopefully see them the next time I play.