Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Bounty Level (20-40) bounty not awarding rare mods.

I have played this particular bounty group slightly more than 100 times in the last few days, however the mods: (Vigilante Supplies), (Gladiator Vice), & (Augur Seeker) have yet to be awarded even once. If we round my attempts to 100 the chances and set their percentile drop to 5% flat, the odds would be 99.41% that I would've received at least one of these mods. the equation I used is as fellows: [1-(19/20)100].

I will continue to play the bounty to further improve the probability of receiving the mods & will reply to this thread should I receive one as a bounty reward.

Edited by (PS4)mindless_bullets

1 hour ago, (PS4)yunging03 said:

I got gladiator vice I'm pretty sure I'll give it 2 u

Thank you for confirming it can be gotten, however I would like to earn the mod on my own. Right now i'm trying to figure out if I am either the most unlucky player trying to get these mods or that the percentile data value was incorrectly entered as a percentage of 1%.

Wait, you're talking about the third tier bounty, which only has 4 stages, correct?  The official drop tables are confusing, as they list everything in terms of 5 stages, even the lower tier bounties that only have 3 or 4 stages.  So, it may be the case that there is only a 2.06% chance of obtaining the rare mod.  One way to tell would be to track what items you are getting for the final stage.  If you're getting anything items that are listed in stage 4 that are not listed in the final stage, then that would indicate that the drop chance is likely the lower number.

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

3 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Wait, you're talking about the third tier bounty, which only has 4 stages, correct?  The official drop tables are confusing, as they list everything in terms of 5 stages, even the lower tier bounties that only have 3 or 4 stages.  So, it may be the case that there is only a 2.06% chance of obtaining the rare mod.  One way to tell would be to track what items you are getting for the final stage.  If you're getting anything items that are listed in stage 4 that are not listed in the final stage, then that would indicate that the drop chance is likely the lower number.

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

From the final stage I have only ever gotten 1 of 3 relics, neuroptics, stance mods, and uncommon set mods, however I have never received lens' or endo from the final stage.