Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Primed Machete?

Based on all existing weapons and how we occasionally upgrade into them, do you think it will be:

. A stand alone/unique weapon?

. Gazal Mechete (Likely Primed with Djinn & its Stinger) - My vote it is Tenno after all.

Who do you think it will be released with? My guess, Inaros a god with a god Sentinel thanks to the reawaken mod.

Unless we get a stand-alone machete my reasoning is all dual/akimbo 'upgrades' are always available to farm:

Bronco into Akbronco

Lex into Aklex - with Void Trader delays

But dual weapons like Dual Kamas, Nami & Skyla, and Akstilletto get vaulted. Both Kama & Nami Solo are machetes when one handed, but were skipped, which also leads me to believe we wont get a Akvasto Prime unless it doesn't require the single Vasto to crafted. Otherwise the two main components, 2 weapons + a link, would be behind 2 entirely seperate wait walls.

Off Topic:

If you haven't tried the Cyclone Kraken machete stance give it a try, it outshines Sword stances almost completely, Swooping falcon is ok but cant activate Heatswords passive. It might not be Meta but is fun. Djinn's stinger has low status but 100% Toxin procs paired with Gazal Machete givin Corrosive as well with Condition Overload is like adding 120% damage for free.

Anyways, thoughts? What other unreleased prime weapons do you think will take the mantle of their specific type? Gunblade, launcher, beam shotgun beam...

To be fair Baro has sold relics that contained vaulted stuff for Volt Prime and Odonata Prime so him selling relics based on Akvasto or solo variants for Kama and Nami wouldn't be far fetched if DE wants to not have them locked behind Primed Access

7 hours ago, (PS4)alexismartinez14 said:

Nami solo prime, gazal machete i can see with nidus prime. DE has a strange way of releasing certain primes. So may weapons but so little variant weapon releases nowadays. 

The only direct similarities from every Prime Access are,

Hikou & Spira Prime, very similar throwing weapons,

Scindo & Galatine, one is an axe, other is sword both use heavy blade stance, soon Gram, I assume its stats will be in between with a passive,

Nami Skyla & Dual Kamas, both originating from a mechete, but neither have a solo prime varient.

Every other weapon is available outside of Prime Access, ever sense Ember prime until now they all are different in some way. 

Tigirs vs Boar

Sicarus vs Akstilletto vs Akbolto vs Vasto 

Sybaris vs Tiberon - Burst fire sure, but Tiberon had to be unique to not completely outshine

Everything else goes without saying.

And as for a Nami solo I just don't see it happening, we can clearly see it's beautiful cutlass look belonging to Hydroid, unless Baro sells it some time in the distant future. I dont mean to bash, but it would be poor decision to release a premade model in a PA. And believe me I really wanted Nami Solo Prime.