Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is a Bow considered a Rifle?

WaitForGame

Question

I

equipped Rifle Riven Mod on my Dread, and it said "Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected alone" so i chose Narcissus - Pluto. I was using Loki with Energy Siphon, smashing all the enemies with my Melee weapon( sometimes i did use my Dread too) and after that, i finished the mission, went to the Arsenal to see if my Riven Mod was still veiled or not, and it was. I don't know why, can anybody help me?

Edited by WaitForGame

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, WaitForGame said:

I

equipped Rifle Riven Mod on my Dread, and it said "Complete an Extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected alone" so i chose Narcissus - Pluto. I was using Loki with Energy Siphon, smashing all the enemies with my Melee weapon( sometimes i did use my Dread too) and after that, i finished the mission, went to the Arsenal to see if my Riven Mod was still veiled or not, and it was. I don't know why, can anybody help me?

Head shots with your Dread, is your best shot. 

Hopefully, you have Loki's Hushed Invisibility aug mod equipped? 

:loka:

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Squarehead08 said:

The augment probably won't make a difference given OP is using the Dread.

Innately silent weapons, even Melee, can still alert enemies when they (miss and) hit the floor / a wall or whatever nearby,
only via silencing Mods (including Hushed Invisibility) does this flaw get removed.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Squarehead08 said:

The augment probably won't make a difference given OP is using the Dread.

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Innately silent weapons, even Melee, can still alert enemies when they (miss and) hit the floor / a wall or whatever nearby,
only via silencing Mods (including Hushed Invisibility) does this flaw get removed.

Interesting ...

Was going to label myself an idiot, before I read the second post.  Causing noise when you miss with a silent weapon, is a sneaky mechanic. 

:loka: