Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara problems.

YankeeTankEngine

Ive experienced this on multiple occasions now with ivara after purchasing her with platinum.

The first issue is that at random points, because I don't know whats causing it, she will just be unable to pick up any items and all abilities will be locked, saying that "ability in use" or something like that. The only fix I know of, being temporary, is to be knocked down and then respawn or be revived.

The second issue, is that a similar event happened on the plains outside of cetus. was knocked down and revived after the other issue occurred and then was stuck with the pistol out and able to pick up items. Still couldn't use abilities or swap weapons. Then after a minute or two the melee weapon started to flash from her back to her hand repeatedly, getting faster and faster until it was unbearable to look at over a several minute period. The only fix ive seen again is being knocked down and respawning or being revived to play again.

These problems, the first having multiple instances and the second having only one instance so far (as it literally just happened 5 minutes ago), are quite frustrating to be frank as I enjoy the warframe character. I will note that I didn't have any of these issues yesterday, occurring only today so far.

I can try to post images of the events if requested, being that I will have to take screenshots.

Bought Ivara too with platinum. For me stuff started happening after I got dread for her.

Same thing as described above kept happening, Including bugs with energy, sound and mods.

After nearly getting ptsd from the continous energy absorbtion sound and locked abilities, I found (probably) the solution.

I verified and then optimised my cache via launcher option. After that all bugs were gone. Maybe it helps, maybe not. But alas its worth a try.