Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Rewards and New Players

TigerStormYT

So being a player that only started back in September 2017 I have come to, well not enjoy but witness, how many cool stuff is stuck behind login days. You see new players are 950 days behind and will continue to be that way so I personally will always be three years behind and I don’t want to say this is unfair because it’s the system but I will never catch up and it’s just, I just feel that to even the playing field, in some sort of way, everyone should be caught up because the login system will never stop and I will constantly be three years behind never to catch up and it won’t ever end so I can never be at the point where I am just waiting for the next login milestone to be revealed. And to be honest it kinda makes me mad. I will never be able to catch up and I will never see the light at the end of the tunnel

First, remember that the login rewards are just little bonuses : reactors, catalysts, exilus adaptors can be obtained without the login rewards. Then, the primed mods aren't needed if you don't specifically want to min-max everything ; everything can be done with regular mods (or even without mods, but this is another discussion)

Second,  I think the login reward system will be changed soon(tm)

10 hours ago, Pyromaniaque said:

First, remember that the login rewards are just little bonuses : reactors, catalysts, exilus adaptors can be obtained without the login rewards. Then, the primed mods aren't needed if you don't specifically want to min-max everything ; everything can be done with regular mods (or even without mods, but this is another discussion)

Second,  I think the login reward system will be changed soon(tm)

What I mean is the weapons. Azima, Zenith, Zenistar, Sigma and Octantis and of course the Lodestar Syandana. I mean the login set, they’re just gonna keep adding S#&$ and we will never catch up

11 hours ago, TigerStormYT said:

What I mean is the weapons. Azima, Zenith, Zenistar, Sigma and Octantis and of course the Lodestar Syandana. I mean the login set, they’re just gonna keep adding S#&$ and we will never catch up

Dude i have those stuff. And i don't even use it.

Its ugly and its meh.

If you complain about not getting it all.

Im complaining about how useless it is