Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr - A Build Based on my Cat

SenorClipClop

Hey Tenno,

A little while ago I adopted a kitten (named him Yujin), and he's been a great little ball of energy running around my house. He eats a lot, sprints back and forth everywhere, and his favourtie game is to leap on and attack my hands. When he does this, Yujin often makes a little kitten-sized warcry, which is unbearably cute. Recently, I decided to use Warframe's resident cat to make a Valkyr build dedicated to my own lil' kitty.

(Note: I'm well aware there are "better" builds to maximize Valkyr, this build is for fun.)

Spoiler

P2jx7ct.jpg?1

As you can see, this build is not a finalized one and the polarities are a bit messy .This is because firstly I'm lazy and don't want to polarize more, and secondly because my Umbral build needs some non-Formad flexibility. Ideally I'd have a max-rank Stretch in there (though not essential), Vitality would be at R10, and I'd have the Aura as Sprint Boost. Arcanes can be whatever you want.

This build's focus is speed, speed and more speed. Endurance Drift for more available Energy and for rocketing through the air like my cat does. The added Range is non-essential and is there to allow Ripline to catapult Valkyr more reliably across large rooms and down hallways. FE for efficiency with PCon to balance it. The final key component is Hysterical Assualt for leaping on stuff and attacking it. I have more hardcore combat-effective builds, but honestly I'm finding the Yujin build to be really useful, especially in Captures, Rescues and Exterminates. The sheer velocity is tons of fun and I've been using it all weekend to run quick Fissure missions.

Let me know what you think of this. Try it yourself if you like, and feel free to leave feedback on how to improve this build (for what it's designed to do) and how to make polarities work better for it without wrecking an Umbral build.

Cheers,

SCC

Looks interesting, although the lack of energy generation from damage to get your hysteria charged, lack of flow to increase energy for hysteria or lack of power strength to buff warcry means that your weapons will have to do all the work as mobility is all it's been buffed for.

IMO Replace Fleeting with Streamline, Continuity with Hunter Adrenaline. As you seem to be more interested in Ripline, remember that the 2nd recast (1 second time limit) will cost 50% less and doo 200% more damage, 3rd recast costs 75% less and 400% extra damage. This means that Fleeting Expertise was wasting 2 mod slots for no real reason. With Hunter Munitions, you will always have energy (as 150 shields don't last long) so you will always have energy for ripline, or for a short burst of hysteria if health is getting low. Just use it enough to get your health back, then ripline somewhere you can drop hysteria.

Only Valkyr build i’ve seen that focus on Mobility. Umbral mods can limit mod rankings because i use two of them on my Eternal War build which makes my Valkyr Prime Very Tanky. Like, able to reach lvl 190+ Infested (lvl 200+ Eximus) in a Survival with a low amount of deaths tanky. With Umbral Fiber maxed out and placed with Umbral Intensify can make Valkyr over 1600 Armor and over 4K Armor with a 264% Power Strength WarCry, and over 10K EHP with WarCry Activated. I know my Kavat loves the Umbral Fiber that’s in my Valkyr Prime because he got 1700+ Armor now which is crazy for a pet with close to 1400 health. I can’t imagine when i fully rank up Arcane Grace and Strike in her because they are Unranked right now. For the low levels, 1600+ Armor is high enough to not make me think about using her abilities. With him healing me and Me healing him, i can focus more on killing with my Weapons instead of my Abilities. But, Umbral Intensify, Primed Continuity, and soon Primed flow is not maxed out yet because of the Mod Capacity. The only faction i have the biggest trouble with my build is Corrupted in Mot. The 3X Damage there, don’t one shot my Valkyr, but makes her squishier. That or against Eidolons because the Tau Resist seems to help her a little bit. Her Survivability against Eidolons seems to be the same a Support frame. She’s a bit Squishy against the Eidolons. But besides that, she can reach lvl 150+ against Grineer and Infested (Grineer can be Trickier but the Infested tend to steal your Energy). Her finisher damage in Hysteria is high enough to one shot Bombards at lvl 150+. I wouldn’t think about a Mobility build for her too.

Edited by VPrime96

Valkyr Prime is easily my favorite warframe in the game. I have hundreds of hours of play time with her. Shes rocking 7 forma right now since the Umbral mods were released and I just HAD to have them in my Warcry build. But my god. It was such an upgrade and definitely would recommend it. You legit get 8k armor whenever Arcane Guardian procs when you're in Warcry. And lets not forget your 132.5% attack speed increase that never ends if you keep killing. Pair that with a red crit monster like my Dual Ichors with a 52.5% crit chance, 8.6x multiplier, and 80% status chance, it goes from "Wow. That was a lot of damage" to "Did I just 3 shot a lvl 155 bombard....?" The damage from a Rhino Roar, Chromas Vex Armor, or even a Harrow's Covenent on top of a Warcry just makes me wonder how its even legal. And for some reason i never even thought to pair it with my kavat so ill definitely be giving that a try later today. I already have a 320%+ crit chance at a x3 combo multiplier. So id be very much interested to see the damage when my base crit chance moves from 52.5% to 112.5% with Blood Rush on.

Edited by OuTlAwTACO229

18 hours ago, OuTlAwTACO229 said:

Valkyr Prime is easily my favorite warframe in the game. I have hundreds of hours of play time with her. Shes rocking 7 forma right now since the Umbral mods were released and I just HAD to have them in my Warcry build. But my god. It was such an upgrade and definitely would recommend it. You legit get 8k armor whenever Arcane Guardian procs when you're in Warcry. And lets not forget your 132.5% attack speed increase that never ends if you keep killing. Pair that with a red crit monster like my Dual Ichors with a 52.5% crit chance, 8.6x multiplier, and 80% status chance, it goes from "Wow. That was a lot of damage" to "Did I just 3 shot a lvl 155 bombard....?"

I did a Kuva Flood Yesterday with a Uncatalysted Secura Lecta with a few mods into it for fun. The Squad i was in was Chroma, Volt Prime, and Oberon. I managed to do the most damage and get the Most Kills (Don't know how). I did have Chroma's damage and Armor buff but in a Short amount of time, Also Oberon's Renewal while I was using Eternal WarCry. Her Finishers let me One shot enemies like the Napalm there and her 132% Attack speed let me do enough DPS to keep killing the Trash Enemies. With over 4K Armor and Oberon's Renewal, Unranked Arcane Strike, and Arcane Grace while having a Kavat healing me, or Stripping the enemies Armor, the enemies couldn't kill me. Sometimes, I do stuff with Valkyr Prime i wouldn't expect to have better Results. BTW, 7 Formas? I though 5 on my Valkyr Prime was plenty.

Edited by VPrime96

5 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

I did a Kuva Flood Yesterday with a Uncatalysted Secura Lecta with a few mods into it for fun. The Squad i was in was Chroma, Volt Prime, and Oberon. I managed to do the most damage and get the Most Kills (Don't know how). I did have Chroma's damage and Armor buff but in a Short amount of time, Also Oberon's Renewal while I was using Eternal WarCry. Her Finishers let me One shot enemies like the Napalm there and her 132% Attack speed let me do enough DPS to keep killing the Trash Enemies. With over 4K Armor and Oberon's Renewal, Unranked Arcane Strike, and Arcane Grace while having a Kavat healing me, or Stripping the enemies Armor, the enemies couldn't kill me. Sometimes, I do stuff with Valkyr Prime i wouldn't expect to have better Results. BTW, 7 Formas? I though 5 on my Valkyr Prime was plenty.

I went overboard because I love her.