Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Stalker gets knocked down and cant be killed

JYU115

So I was hosting the session, it was a Meso relic defence mission. About at the end of the 4th round, the shadow stalker came into the game and hunted for one of the other players. I went over to attack the shadow stalker, and for some reason, my game froze for like 10 seconds with sound of the game. And after the seconds of freeze, a box popped up saying that warframe has crashed. Sorry for the....... So I quickly opened the game again, and logged back in as usual, the game gave me an option to rejoin the session that i was hosting. When i went back in the game, everything couldn't move, including the other players. We were all confused and started talking the in the chat asking about each other. So I (the smart guy) decided to restart the game again. I joined back in the session from that option the game gave me and saw everything working again. Everyone was moving, and it turned from round 4 to round 7, which means that i missed something from the relic that was very important to me. I missed Oberon Prime Neuroptics. I really needed that, but that is not the biggest problem. Right after I joined in, one of the dudes said that it was sad for the Shadow Stalker ( the stalker probably got rekted by them), I asked what the Shadow Stalker dropped because i really want another broken war. And they marked stalker using "G". I saw the Shadow Stalker sitting there on the floor looking completely helpless. Really sad. Even more sad, he won't die, the Shadow Stalker looked like he was a warframe and got knocked down on the floor waiting for his teammate to revive him. I tried to revive him, but there was no options. I used every way that i could do damage to enemies to try kill him (including : melee, guns, abilities and operator light beam thing), but none worked. They told me that everything started moving the second i left the 2nd time(this sentence should be shouldn't be here but i can't find anywhere else better to put this). I could have got lucky and got a broken war blueprint from the Shadow Stalker. So i really want DE to fix this bug. This could help many other more player, including me. Maybe even give me what I lost(what i could have got) from this bug. Thankyou DE, Thankyou everyone who bothers reading this massive bug report. BTW i love this game, thank you very much for making this DE.