Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console status

(XBOX)kirikigus

Due to the time that we (console players) have wait till the updates come to console I would enjoy a way of migrating the account, also, it is important the fact that there are a lot more players on pc so consoles feel totally empty, this could be fixed with crossplay but nowadays it seems not to be posible. I really would enjoy a way of expanding my gameplay, the game looks really dead in consoles.

I mean this with no disrespect but typically if you want to play games on a console you should have a decent computer as well. For years now people have known that all the console companies take their absolute sweet time to accept new updates to games. Half of it to make sure it will actually run correctly on the console itself. 

I know people are going to abuse a joke Yahtzee made when I say this but if you don't want to wait a month for an update you should probably start buying PC games. If you still want to play on console you should be playing nintendo's line or stick with company favorites on xbox or ps4. 

A game like warframe.. not really microsoft and sony's top pick for priority. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000 said:

Ps4 fanbase is far from dead in fact the player base grew even more recently. 

Yeah, noticed the same, like a lot more activity than usual.

2 hours ago, CupcakesMoo said:

I mean this with no disrespect but typically if you want to play games on a console you should have a decent computer as well. For years now people have known that all the console companies take their absolute sweet time to accept new updates to games. Half of it to make sure it will actually run correctly on the console itself. 

I know people are going to abuse a joke Yahtzee made when I say this but if you don't want to wait a month for an update you should probably start buying PC games. If you still want to play on console you should be playing nintendo's line or stick with company favorites on xbox or ps4. 

A game like warframe.. not really microsoft and sony's top pick for priority. 

Yeah have a decent PC but rarely game on it.

However priority with WF could be said that it's rather high as updates come out rather fast once sent to cert. Most other companies don't release updates as soon as they are ready but instead wait for a release date(like Rockstar Games does with GTAO, they like wait 2-3 weeks before releasing after cert has been commited)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000 said:

I don't think not having keyboard and mouse support is the reason why the xbox fanbase isn't playing as much.

Then why is the playerbase so low? It's not because of updates and XBOX has superior hardware than PS4. 

2 minutes ago, superaquafin said:

Then why is the playerbase so low? It's not because of updates and XBOX has superior hardware than PS4. 

Hardware means nothing because PS4 still has the largest console fanbase. Also xbox players have to pay for online just to play f2p games which imo is enough reason as to why not too many people are playing Warframe.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000 said:

Hardware means nothing because PS4 still has the largest console fanbase. Also xbox players have to pay for online just to play f2p games which imo is enough reason as to why not too many people are playing Warframe.

Wrong, people still play MW3 on Xbox which PS4 can't do. Warframe is a keyboard and mouse driven game and texting using the controller is a nightmare. 

55 minutes ago, superaquafin said:

Wrong, people still play MW3 on Xbox which PS4 can't do. Warframe is a keyboard and mouse driven game and texting using the controller is a nightmare. 

Um being able to play mw3 on Xbox means nothing because PS4 has more players to play Warframe without having to pay for online. 

On 2018-07-19 at 10:07 PM, superaquafin said:

Console playerbase wouldn't be dead if it had keyboard and mouse support. 

Highly doubt that, voice chat is way better than a need to type a sentence out... regardless of was through a controller or keyboard & mouse (which is a personal preference as well as I might add).

As for the Xbox fanbase, I'm assuming exactly what GHOSTBEAST1000 is saying.