Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Audio Fragments off screen [Fixed]

(PSN)Scary__Hary115

I wasnt sure what topic to put this in but anyways I cant get the hidden messages to activate in fragments I used to be able to Instantly find hidden messages in the fragments by moving cursor around but it seems to not work now I hear the scrambled voice when looking for the messages but now it dosent give me the messages at all an iv been all over picture please look into this I just collected last few 1000 year old fish but cannot get the hidden messages

Edited by (PS4)Scary__Hary115
Miss spelt a word an took out a word

Hello, I completed the Earth Cephalon fragments, but the noise (to activate Ordis' transmissions) is located in the upper right corner outside of the picture AND screen, making it unreachable. Not only Earth, the same happens with Mars fragment. I know I can just look up what Ordis says on youtube, but that ruins my inner collector. I have tried changing resolutions and directx settings, but to no avail. The only one that worked was the "Wildlife" fragment. I also tried this on an older account that I stopped playing on, and the ones that didn't work for my current account worked on my old account.... and vice versa. The Wildlife fragment didn't work on my old account (and also it was in the lower right corner)...  No need for screenshots, just imagine the noise being in the corner and that it's unreachable.

Bumping this up. It's happened to a number of fragments such as the Teralyst's and 'Childhood Games' fragment.

I wouldn't say off screen but it seens to stay out of the enabled area, as if the fragment were scrolling within the screen but the sweet spot were in some margin within the player's sight, but yet outside of the fragments' 'canvas'.

Edited by Duduminador

I don't know if this is the right place for it, or if this is more for the General thread, but I think Fragment 3 'Earth Settlements' is bugged, for some reason the hidden point to hear ORDIS' dialogue is off to the side, no matter how zoomed out the picture is. 

Another one that seems to be glitched is Venus 3 'Corpus Crew', the fragment is on the bottom edge of the screen, outside the bounds of the picture, and doesn't change in volume as the image zooms in and out.

Edited by LordOfTheThings

I am having exactly the same problem that is mentioned here but in PC, it is quite annoying the fact that when wanting to try to activate the dialogues you are only wasting time with a problem that makes it simply impossible.

I'm having the same issue! I thought I was doing something wrong, but then I realized I got an Ordis transmission when I had my mouse outside the window for Warframe and I missed it because I clicked out of the window. In any case, I hope that they fix this because it's nearly impossible to get them. Maybe they could make it so that you can move the image around yourself instead of the automatic moving that it has right now so that we can do it ourselves.

Just spent hours after getting 2 pictures out of 7 unlocked with this issue. I spent more than 1 hour on the earth picture alone to try getting that hidden transmission but it feels impossible despite combing carefully around the area where the noise is loudest. Definitely feels like the point I need to hover is outside the frame but that won't work.

I've collected alot of the the fragments & i was bored and wanted to listen to them from the beginning but alot of them you cannot "hover" over them, alot of them seem out of the frame 

i spent a good amount of time trying on a few certain ones but could not get it even the the sound was loudest in that general area & i know i've listened to certain ones before so they used to work just fine. spent a good 15 mins trying to find one just to make sure i wasn't just missing it but that cant be the case.

sh*tty problem & there are alot more pressing issues but still sucks for lore as i wanted to listen to them on my own..guess i'll have to watch a video instead

Edited by (PS4)EV0LUTi0N403

here's 2 off the top of my head...earth settlements & doctor tengus

i just doubled checked on a video too and the spots on PC line up for the first one & second one but not for the 3rd( earth settlements) so its not just me going crazy not being able to find it 

but there's ALOT more that aren't working...its the whole hidden frame is shifted downwards so alot of them are way below the screen, alot of them get loudest when my cursor as at the very bottom of my screen.

Edited by (PS4)EV0LUTi0N403

• 2 weeks later...

Good day DE .

There is a serious problem with the fragments in the codex now which is most of the hidden messages in the pictures after completing them are located outside the border of the 

pictures and sometimes outside the screen itself so that will make them impossible to reach . I think this happened after rthe resolution adjustments that came out with

one of the updates . Plz consider taking a look at this issue . Thx and have a good one