The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please go back as Ash Storm's ability was before

(PSN)JoelsonMS

10 minutes ago, Natfrog123 said:

Useless content? DE has made it very clear that that content is in no way supported for balance. If you choose to go there you are doing it solely for "bragging" rights. Who cares about high level enemies? But since you brought it up... Octavia... end of story. As far as more "effective and efficent"... WHAT? Are you drinking tonight? I thought you just said something about opinions and here you go saying an opinion. Are opinions allowed in this or not?

I'm glad you can finally agree that what a person says is THEIR OPINION. I guess you finally learned something. The rest of your post is just pointless crap, have a nice day, I only enjoy discussing things with people who know what rationale is. Btw nothing to do with bragging rights, just enjoyable content not useless like you seem to think. What because I don't get rewards that i already have? Oh no! It's almost like I enjoy playing the game without feeling like I need a gold star from DE every 5 minutes... what sorcery is this??

Edited by Zilchy

1 minute ago, Zilchy said:

I'm glad you can finally agree that what a person says is THEIR OPINION. I guess you finally learned something. The rest of your poat is just pointless crap. Have a nice day. Btw nothing to do with bragging rights, just enjoyable content not useless like you seem to think. What because I don't get rewards that i already have? Oh no! It's almost like I enjoy playing the game without feeling like I need a gold star from DE every 5 minutes... what sorcery is this??

You make no sense. Facts are not opinions but opinions CAN be facts.

3 minutes ago, Natfrog123 said:

You make no sense. Facts are not opinions but opinions CAN be facts.

Wrong. So very very wrong. Did you go to school? What IS a FACT is that I'm sitting at work right now, getting paid to laugh at you so please by all means continue..

2 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Wrong. So very very wrong. Did you go to school? What IS a FACT is that I'm sitting at work right now, getting paid to laugh at you so please by all means continue..

Wow you are some kind of ignorant... I will no longer respond to you.

50 minutes ago, Natfrog123 said:

Yet I see the above mentioned frames all the time? I do not understand your logic.

Yes, but I rarely see them...So people must not be using them.

Do recall...I said I was going by your logic.

You are using anecdotal evidence to support an argument.

That doesn't make it true...It merely makes it true to you.

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 12:28 PM, (PS4)JoelsonMS said:

In fact, he has become more useless than ever. If before the people used only his skill, today it will not even be used. The mechanics are annoying. But to do what, always what is good take even and pay attention to banal things. Patience itself. ^^

1 button 100% of sortie boss armor is gone. Augment that  turns all aallies in range invisible, his 4 costs less while invisble, is effected by combo counter one shotting the most op enemies, while you target a alternate group. I solo many sorties with him.

It does NOT need to be changed to it's previous form

Bladestorm back then had a lot of problems.

1. It was lacking interactivity. You pressed one button an instantly 18 enemies in range were targeted. It was, in a way, a "4 & Forget". It was lazy to say the least. 

-Now there's no limit to how many enemies you can mark and you are obliged to put forth more effort.

2. It locked you into an animation that did not stop until every targeted enemy was dead

-Now you can move around freely while clones attack and choose to enter the animation when you want to.

3. It was not team friendly. It's first version kept other players from killing targeted enemies that could at that moment, freely move and damage before they were killed by a clone. It's second version, although an infinite amount of enemies were allowed to be targeted, it allowed players to kill them without any compensation for that wasted energy. 

-Now players can protect themselves against your marked enemies and you are compensated for wasted marks, if a player kills a marked enemy, every bit of energy spent on it is returned.

It was also buggy as all hell. You'd either be stuck attacking the same enemy forever or you'd be caught in this floating animation where you're walking on air, couldn't attack, everything around you was blurry, and you went higher every time you stepped on something AND YOU COULDN'T DIE.

I am an Ash main. I have been playing for a good 4 years with 8k in mission hours logged, and 12k on Steam, both variants of Ash are in my first and second most used. Ash Prime with 9.4% 70k kills and Ash with 8.6% and 60k kills. Trust me when I say, he is a whole universe better than he was. You're just lazy.

Edited by -MortisThorne-

23 hours ago, -MortisThorne- said:

It does NOT need to be changed to it's previous form

Bladestorm back then had a lot of problems.

1. It was lacking interactivity. You pressed one button an instantly 18 enemies in range were targeted. It was, in a way, a "4 & Forget". It was lazy to say the least. 

-Now there's no limit to how many enemies you can mark and you are obliged to put forth more effort.

2. It locked you into an animation that did not stop until every targeted enemy was dead

-Now you can move around freely while clones attack and choose to enter the animation when you want to.

3. It was not team friendly. It's first version kept other players from killing targeted enemies that could at that moment, freely move and damage before they were killed by a clone. It's second version, although an infinite amount of enemies were allowed to be targeted, it allowed players to kill them without any compensation for that wasted energy. 

-Now players can protect themselves against your marked enemies and you are compensated for wasted marks, if a player kills a marked enemy, every bit of energy spent on it is returned.

It was also buggy as all hell. You'd either be stuck attacking the same enemy forever or you'd be caught in this floating animation where you're walking on air, couldn't attack, everything around you was blurry, and you went higher every time you stepped on something AND YOU COULDN'T DIE.

I am an Ash main. I have been playing for a good 4 years with 8k in mission hours logged, and 12k on Steam, both variants of Ash are in my first and second most used. Ash Prime with 9.4% 70k kills and Ash with 8.6% and 60k kills. Trust me when I say, he is a whole universe better than he was. You're just lazy.

Except he's not better. Is not fun to play in groups. Dies way too often unless you make him in a single linear way. He MUST have shuriken augment... so you MUST have x amount of power strength. There is ZERO build diversity. Go stealth and do the same old rotation while your hand has a seisure.

Not good at all.