Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Infinite Duration

ZENTHAR

While I was using my Nekros and Lenz (Ill explain in a moment) I came across an instance where if I activated Nekros's 4th ability and was knocked into revival needed before the animation for his 4th ability finished, the minions summoned by it's effect wouldn't lose health over time (I was running with about 30% duration so it was kinda obvious). Additionally, the number on the ability at the bottom right of the screen which shows how many minions are still alive was completely absent.
I found it easiest to replicate using the Lenz thanks to its delayed explosion, but I was able to perform this multiple times.
Even though Nekros's 4th ability isn't that powerful, the ability to gain infinite duration while sacrificing duration on his other abilities to increase their power and range etc clearly is not intended.

I don't want to distract DE's team with something as minor as this, but a bug is a bug. And this one is VERY EASY to replicate. I suppose there aren't many Tenno out there who run into their own explosions or this might have been found earlier (If no one else has found it already). 😅 Guess I need more practice to not run into my own explosives.