Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

1d54ef6a596d93cefacec3b0a7f1c0ff.jpg

Become the master of manipulation! The Prime Vault opens July 24 on all platforms!

For the first time ever, the hypnotic Nyx Prime is leaving the Vault! Charging out beside her is Rhino Prime along with other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Thanks to your feedback, this is also the first time we’re offering separate Prime Accessory Packs!

Our full news post has a full breakdown of what's coming, this forum post is just a preview of the information!

Check it out here: https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-july-24

• Like 49

Huh. Sure enough, no Nova or Mag. Was the triple unvaulting before just a one-time thing, then? Was sort of expecting it to become the norm (but no more than that) and have others showing up in Baro relics.

...Is Mag going to be the next to start being in Baro relics, maybe?

Edited by OvisCaedo
  • Like 4

Awesome news! But... Rebecca, think you can pass this to the Art team? 🙏

These have been having some issues since the PBR conversion and I was told that once the character department took ownership they'd be able to work on it.

Alas, no luck so far after almost 2 years ;w; I'd be so eternally thankful!

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 4

no edo prime really?

get some bloody variety in there

edit: Stop trying to say "why would Edo Prime return with Nyx or Rhino".

The Prime Vault barely features any cosmetic that was released alongside the Initial warframe.

Targis returned with Mag Prime, The Misa Prime Syandana returned with Frost Prime etc..

Edited by iwoply
  • Like 10

Still not adding glyphs to Prime Accessories I see.

Those should have always been with the Accessory packs.

Targis Prime still needs a texture update, still has numerous issues with pixelation and lighting.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 4

Just now, PlsDoNotNerf said:

SInce their relics are coming back as well, can I get them in Syndicate Relic Packs? I have a loooooot of medallions saved up.

Yes. You most definitely can.
As with the last unvaulting, this is exactly one of the methods I used as well.

Really DE? Looks like I won't pay for duplicate targis armor but I want the Vala suagtra and the profile glyphs. I would infact pay for duplicate prime gear but not another targis set. Please I want the vala sugtra and the Nyx prime profile icons. Is there a way to buy just the vala sugatra and the profile glyphs for nyx? even if I have to buy another nyx prime I will but I don't want another Targis set

• Like 10