Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

16 hours ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

Really DE? Looks like I won't pay for duplicate targis armor but I want the Vala suagtra and the profile glyphs. I would infact pay for duplicate prime gear but not another targis set. Please I want the vala sugtra and the Nyx prime profile icons. Is there a way to buy just the vala sugatra and the profile glyphs for nyx? even if I have to buy another nyx prime I will but I don't want another Targis set

Same, I feel you man. I bought the duel pack last year I don't need another Targis set, if it maybe registered when you already have something and maybe gave like an extra 200 plat for each item that'd be cool. Ofc it'd have to count armor sets as a item.

Yes yes yes!

I'm happy now. My summer has so far been a bummer since Inquisitor Martyr turned into be a steaming pile of ghoul poop. So I've been mostly cracking skulls with Brigitte in Overwatch aswell as doing my daily sorties here. Glad the unvault will come soon as it will give me a bigger reason to play WF again. Will be interesting to see where the relics will drop, might have a good chance to farm for Limbo P at the same time since I havent done so yet. Still mostly want Nyx and Boltor Prime anyways.

3 minutes ago, Darkmoone1 said:

Didn't know we were getting Volt Prime too...

What?

If you're trying to say "why would Edo Prime return with Nyx or Rhino", then to that I say why would Targis return with Mag Prime or why would the Misa Prime Syandana return with Frost Prime?

1 hour ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

Last summer Targis Prime came with Mag...
Is not a rule that the prime frames keep their original accessories packs.

Frost was given Ember's.

Ember was given Nova's (minus the sigil).

Mag was given Nyx's (minus the Sugatra) on the first year she was unvaulted, then was given Rhino's Distilling Extractor BP in addition to Targis again (still no sugatara).

Rhno was then given his own.

Loki was aslso given his own, though both Ember and Frost still were using the same accessory packs they were previously unvaulted.

Unfortunate for anyone who bought last year's pack and wants that sugatra (or even the Nyx Glyph).

Going to have to shell out a good bit of money (relatively speaking) for mostly duplicate items.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Sageis said:

Wait, your not willing to spend like $20 on an Accessory pack BECAUSE it comes WITH Plat? 200 Plat is like $15 bucks (Between the $10 and $20 pack) and you get some nice cosmetic primes or a useful extractor for like five extra bucks. I mean...would you be happier if it was $20 and didn't come with plat?

I don't know if somebody actually made a point that I'm about to make - couldn't care less to check 10 pages.
I adore DE - I am willing to give them money, but...
...You should never list the price of platinum without 75% discount - 200 platinum is worth ~3$. End of the story. 😉

And for all those whiners that cry over the price - Accessories packs cost 49.99$ during their release period.
They come with combined 180 days of boosters which is worth exactly 1200 platinum.
As we know 1200 platinum is worth ~18$. That leaves us with Accessories worth ~31$.

Let's assume that new Accessories Unvault Packs will cost ~20$... At this point I wanted to subtract the price of 200 platinum but the point has been already made.

Spoiler

Let's do that anyways: 20$ - 3$ = 17$ ... wooooo 😲
STOP COMPLAINING - Thank you very much. ❤️

All of these are rough estimates made from the fact that 1000 platinum costs around 15$ with 75% discount - I don't have to add that if you buy it without the discount... you must have a bit too much money at your disposal... Or you have a small patience issue. 😂
Patience Tenno.

Edit: Ow yea, RIP console players - you should have chosen the "dark side" - pc. 😈

Edited by Kuez
  • Like 1

Do we get  some tweaks to NYX with her unvault? I'm not willing to pay for anything if there is no polish on her because half of her Kit is pointless past Earth and the other half is "meh" at best. Sure some people like mediocrity but i would like to see at leest some micro reworks on her Kit and some better more intuitive Augments that shake things up. But if this isn't the case i will pass it by completly.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sean said:

Mag was given Rhino's.

Rhno was given Nyx's (minus the sugatra).

You mixed it up a bit. 
Mag was given Nyx's Accessories (without sugatra) and Rhino came with his adequate one.

Edited by Kuez
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Kuez said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Let's do that anyways: 20$ - 3$ = 17$ ... wooooo 😲
STOP COMPLAINING - Thank you very much. ❤️

All of these are rough estimates made from the fact that 1000 platinum costs around 15$ with 75% discount - I don't have to add that if you buy it without the discount... you must have a bit too much money at your disposal... Or you have a small patience issue. 😂
Patience Tenno.

Yeah... Us console guys can't buy plat with coupons.

41 minutes ago, Kuez said:

You mixed it up a bit. 
Mag was given Nyx's Accessories (without sugatra) and Rhino came with his adequate one.

Ah, yeah,

Suppose I just assumed it made more sense before, lol.

Fixed the above post.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)frosty 117360 said:

Yeah... Us console guys can't buy plat with coupons.

You're not missing much, plat is still easy to come by via trading.

I'd rather take Tennogen buyable with plat than having discount coupons that I'll never use.

Edited by Sean