[DE]Rebecca

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

Recommended Posts

On 2018-07-18 at 5:58 PM, (XB1)UKs TITAN said:

buy the accessories pack? hence why the seperate bundle was made?

No, I'm buying the big bundle.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, for the love of god, no plains or sanctuary exclusive. My window is open and my resolve is strong, this single last push may be the end of me. My life depends on it DE, so please. Don't make this grind a living hell for all of us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RimorDeIgnotis said:

Please, for the love of god, no plains or sanctuary exclusive. My window is open and my resolve is strong, this single last push may be the end of me. My life depends on it DE, so please. Don't make this grind a living hell for all of us. 

They announced on the most recent devstream that we will be able to farm them on the void.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

They announced on the most recent devstream that we will be able to farm them on the void.

giphy-downsized.gif

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-07-17 at 8:08 PM, iwoply said:

no edo prime really?

 

get some bloody variety in there

 

edit: Stop trying to say "why would Edo Prime return with Nyx or Rhino".

The Prime Vault barely features any cosmetic that was released alongside the Initial warframe.

Targis returned with Mag Prime, The Misa Prime Syandana returned with Frost Prime etc..

Targis Prime and Misa Prime only came with Mag and Frost because they didn't originally have a Prime Access. They're the only exceptions to the Prime Vault rule of "bring the PA back".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems patience is a virtue. I held off for the Targis armor. I’ll be buying this armor set. Good thing I got the Edo Prime Armor, who knows when that’s coming back. New armor and some plat, I can always use that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Espilon said:

Targis Prime and Misa Prime only came with Mag and Frost because they didn't originally have a Prime Access. They're the only exceptions to the Prime Vault rule of "bring the PA back".

And Ember Prime came with Nova Prime Syadana.

Regardless we have not seen Edo Prime unvaulted once. We've seen Targis Prime unvaulted 3 times. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

They announced on the most recent devstream that we will be able to farm them on the void.

wait, can a player who have only unlocked phobos assess void??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 33 Minuten schrieb Williamwaitunnaing:

wait, can a player who have only unlocked phobos assess void??

There are 4 ways into the voice. 2 of them just have 3 missions and end into nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

There are 4 ways into the voice. 2 of them just have 3 missions and end into nothing.

where does phobos way lead me to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Minute schrieb Williamwaitunnaing:

so does it mean new players who haven't unlocked void fully don't have a chance to get any unvaulted stuff?

They just said void containers right? Then yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

They just said void containers right? Then yes.

 

6 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

They just said void containers right? Then yes.

Is it possible to find them in the little part that is unlocked after phobos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 7 Minuten schrieb Williamwaitunnaing:

 

Is it possible to find them in the little part that is unlocked after phobos? 

It is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

And Ember Prime came with Nova Prime Syadana.

Regardless we have not seen Edo Prime unvaulted once. We've seen Targis Prime unvaulted 3 times.

 

Right, here's how it worked:

Ember PA: Misa Prime Syandana

Frost PA: N/A

Ember PV: Pyra Prime Syandana (Nova PA), everything else from its own PA

Frost PV: Misa Prime Syandana (Ember PA), Latron Prime and Reaper Prime were both standalone items, so they were vaulted with Frost and came with his PV

Mag PA: N/A

Nyx PA: Targis Prime, Vala Sugatra Prime

Mag PV: Targis Prime, Boar Prime and Dakra Prime (standalone Primes)

Nyx PV: Targis Prime, Vala Sugatra Prime

 

Edo Prime will come with Volt's Prime Vault. The original mixup was only because Frost and Mag did not have their own Prime Access, so they pulled from others. This was bound to happen eventually. Once we get past Nova's Prime Vault (which should be the next one), we won't have duplicate Prime Vault items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)phoenix-force411 said:

Will the Limbo Prime Access and Accessories be removed when the Prime Vault opens? Sorry, I never played Warframe during the times when the Prime Vault reopened. 

No, the Limbo Prime access continues to run.

For a limited time the packs are all made available for purchase.  Given past history, Limbo should run about 3 months.  This unvaulting will likely be 1-2 months.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My question is

 

how much will the accessory packs cost, and in Great British Pound lmao

 

mans not splashin' over 40 for a shiny new armor set i've wanted forever and sugatra i'll forget.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder I have the Targis prime Armour set from Mags Unvaulting a long time ago. my question is what happens if I Buy the Nyx's prime Accessories?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sp1ral_B said:

I wonder I have the Targis prime Armour set from Mags Unvaulting a long time ago. my question is what happens if I Buy the Nyx's prime Accessories?

I think you'll get only the platinum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard that unvaulted stuff drop in void mission containers. My question is are they gonna drop as relics and what are the chances of getting the unvaulted stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Williamwaitunnaing said:

I heard that unvaulted stuff drop in void mission containers. My question is are they gonna drop as relics and what are the chances of getting the unvaulted stuff?

Yes, they will drop from the void. We haven’t gotten a confirmation yet on weather they will drop as an reward or as a relic. I’m guessing that it will be a relic since that’s the normal route they’ve taken with the system.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.