Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

Please, for the love of god, no plains or sanctuary exclusive. My window is open and my resolve is strong, this single last push may be the end of me. My life depends on it DE, so please. Don't make this grind a living hell for all of us. 

2 minutes ago, RimorDeIgnotis said:

Please, for the love of god, no plains or sanctuary exclusive. My window is open and my resolve is strong, this single last push may be the end of me. My life depends on it DE, so please. Don't make this grind a living hell for all of us. 

They announced on the most recent devstream that we will be able to farm them on the void.

On 2018-07-17 at 8:08 PM, iwoply said:

no edo prime really?

get some bloody variety in there

edit: Stop trying to say "why would Edo Prime return with Nyx or Rhino".

The Prime Vault barely features any cosmetic that was released alongside the Initial warframe.

Targis returned with Mag Prime, The Misa Prime Syandana returned with Frost Prime etc..

Targis Prime and Misa Prime only came with Mag and Frost because they didn't originally have a Prime Access. They're the only exceptions to the Prime Vault rule of "bring the PA back".

3 hours ago, Espilon said:

Targis Prime and Misa Prime only came with Mag and Frost because they didn't originally have a Prime Access. They're the only exceptions to the Prime Vault rule of "bring the PA back".

And Ember Prime came with Nova Prime Syadana.

Regardless we have not seen Edo Prime unvaulted once. We've seen Targis Prime unvaulted 3 times. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

6 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

And Ember Prime came with Nova Prime Syadana.

Regardless we have not seen Edo Prime unvaulted once. We've seen Targis Prime unvaulted 3 times.

Right, here's how it worked:

Ember PA: Misa Prime Syandana

Frost PA: N/A

Ember PV: Pyra Prime Syandana (Nova PA), everything else from its own PA

Frost PV: Misa Prime Syandana (Ember PA), Latron Prime and Reaper Prime were both standalone items, so they were vaulted with Frost and came with his PV

Mag PA: N/A

Nyx PA: Targis Prime, Vala Sugatra Prime

Mag PV: Targis Prime, Boar Prime and Dakra Prime (standalone Primes)

Nyx PV: Targis Prime, Vala Sugatra Prime

Edo Prime will come with Volt's Prime Vault. The original mixup was only because Frost and Mag did not have their own Prime Access, so they pulled from others. This was bound to happen eventually. Once we get past Nova's Prime Vault (which should be the next one), we won't have duplicate Prime Vault items.

2 hours ago, (PS4)phoenix-force411 said:

Will the Limbo Prime Access and Accessories be removed when the Prime Vault opens? Sorry, I never played Warframe during the times when the Prime Vault reopened. 

No, the Limbo Prime access continues to run.

For a limited time the packs are all made available for purchase.  Given past history, Limbo should run about 3 months.  This unvaulting will likely be 1-2 months.

23 minutes ago, Sp1ral_B said:

I wonder I have the Targis prime Armour set from Mags Unvaulting a long time ago. my question is what happens if I Buy the Nyx's prime Accessories?

I think you'll get only the platinum.

11 minutes ago, Williamwaitunnaing said:

I heard that unvaulted stuff drop in void mission containers. My question is are they gonna drop as relics and what are the chances of getting the unvaulted stuff?

Yes, they will drop from the void. We haven’t gotten a confirmation yet on weather they will drop as an reward or as a relic. I’m guessing that it will be a relic since that’s the normal route they’ve taken with the system.

• Like 1