Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, Sp1ral_B said:

I wonder I have the Targis prime Armour set from Mags Unvaulting a long time ago. my question is what happens if I Buy the Nyx's prime Accessories?

3 hours ago, Zaruken said:

I think you'll get only the platinum.

You will get the sugatra and another set of Targis Armor u can't delete or sell. It will sit there forever and ever and ever and ever. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 1

I was expecting Edo Prime and Volt, but of course, rhino accessories AGAIN, just like Frost and Ember TWICE, I wanted variety but who wants variety when you can unvault the same frames over and over again. Give us Volt DE!

• Like 2

On 2018-07-19 at 7:20 AM, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Okay, could someone please tell me how long these Prime Vaults usually last?

The unvaultings have run for 4-5 weeks in the past. The last time Rhino prime was unvaulted he was available for five weeks, Tuesday 27 June 2017 to Tuesday 1 August 2017. So, if DE sticks to this pattern, I'd expect Rhino prime this time around to be available (in Europe (and Asia)) Wednesday 25 July 2018 to Wednesday 29 August (a day earlier in N+S America and a day later in Japan). ** Please bear in mind that I haven't see official dates, so these could prove incorrect. **

3 hours ago, (XB1)Oddity92 said:

Can anyone inform me of the actual (or near to) cost of these various content packs?

Last time I bought dual packs with teh 'frames, weapons, Platinum etc. they were roughly £45 on the PC and £50 on the Xbox One (which compared with £40 for just 1,000 platinum on Xbox). The individual packs were, I think, around £33 on Xbox and £29 or so on PC.

Edited by Am0rph15

3 minutes ago, DimDough said:

Are these will be available for purchase on Steam, or do they usually sell stuff on warframe.com only?

I've bought Warframe packs for PC via Steam (in the UK) successfully. 

Edited by Am0rph15

9 hours ago, CitizenSnipps said:

I was expecting Edo Prime and Volt, but of course, rhino accessories AGAIN, just like Frost and Ember TWICE, I wanted variety but who wants variety when you can unvault the same frames over and over again. Give us Volt DE!

tecnically they already unvault volt prime once

time ago baro ki'teed give us the relic for volt prime

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Axi_V8

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Neo_O1

Edited by LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R

Is anything being Vaulted tomorrow with this unvaulting? I'm new to Warframe and not sure how this works. Do things typically go in the vault when things come out? Anything I should farm hardcore before its got for a year?

Update: Nevermind! Found the answer on the Wiki!

Q: Is it possible to know which Warframe and gear will enter the Vault next?
A: Prime Warframes, along with the gear included in their Prime Access, enter the Vault in the order of their release. Following this pattern, it is expected that Valkyr Prime, Cernos Prime, and Venka Prime be next to enter the Vault.

Edited by Nayriko

To all those complaining no Edo - this Prime Vault seems to be a test for how many will put their money where their mouth is when they said they'd buy a seperate prime vault accessories pack for Tagris. I know I will, and I'm glad to finally be able to buy that bloody armor for a reasonable price. Thanks DE!

9 hours ago, DimDough said:

Full pack will be about $40, and individual packs about $20 each.

Cosmetics only - about $10 each.

That's not how it has been in the past. Double pack is $60 and individual packs are $40, cosmetics has been said to be $20 each.