Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Mastercontrol98 said:

To all those complaining no Edo - this Prime Vault seems to be a test for how many will put their money where their mouth is when they said they'd buy a seperate prime vault accessories pack for Tagris. I know I will, and I'm glad to finally be able to buy that bloody armor for a reasonable price. Thanks DE!

They would have sold more if they released Edo because a lot of us already dropped the $40 on Targis.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Megas_Hyperios said:

That is for PS4 only, the PC seems to go live at the same time everywhere.

I wonder what time though we will be able to grab these?

Think it might be noon USA Eastern time or Pacific time. Not sure which, but just a gander based on how I've seen them throw in updates before.

This better be a test of sorts to see who buys the accessories packs separately. I for one have been waiting on EDO for years as I missed the prime accessories by literally days of me starting to play. And now they keep unvaulting the same frames. Next unvaulting better be volt, or DE is gonna have a lot of disgruntled players....

Side note: arent we due for a discounted plat sale? Been a hot minute.

Edited by (XB1)B0NGR1P54JESUS
Addition

35 minutes ago, (XB1)B0NGR1P54JESUS said:

This better be a test of sorts to see who buys the accessories packs separately. I for one have been waiting on EDO for years as I missed the prime accessories by literally days of me starting to play. And now they keep unvaulting the same frames. Next unvaulting better be volt, or DE is gonna have a lot of disgruntled players....

Side note: arent we due for a discounted plat sale? Been a hot minute.

maybe on console u didn't have it yet, but on pc we had volt prime and the odonata prime relics selled by baro so u need wait for this new relic rotation on console

also guys 

what-timezone-is.jpg

in some part of the earth is still  Monday 23 so relax and wait 

Edited by LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R
  • Like 1

В 18.07.2018 в 02:14, Arxfiend сказал:

edo prime was disgusting, so...

Also, are the accessories packs going to be $20 a pop or $10 each?

Someone forgot imo somewhere. Yeah leg pieces arent the hottest things in existence, but otherwise edo and tagris are equal.

Also tagris is overrated. And was there WAY too often in the past, whats the point ffs. Most of those who wanted it got at this point. Its like DE doesnt want more money. 

1 minute ago, SxdisticSeagull said:

Yeah you see, I dont know how to do that lol

Google knows...

Try this site: just add your local time and it should tell you, assume 2pm 24th July ET.

I am assuming it will drop within 12 hours or so.

Edited by krc473