Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, Espilon said:

Because not only is that more $ for DE, it follows the pattern.

It might follow the "pattern" now, but it's not consistent with how unvaultings work, because technically Volt Prime is already apart of the Baro rotation. 

2. You wanna see the forums burn? New player(s) spend $30 on Volt Prime then later they find out he's a part of Baro's rotation..FOR FREE?  Yeah... I can't imagine that would be a good move for DE trying to retain and add new players.

It's safe to say if DE "unvaulted" Volt Prime (even though he is apart of the Baro rotation) then bundled EDO Prime with the Volt Prime unvaulting..then that would be a vary incoherent thing to do.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

1 hour ago, -Temp0- said:

Yep. Yall who says Tagris is the best thing in existence so it's somehow "justified" it getting in the unvaults 3 bloody years in a row, it's like other accessories don't exist. Those who already own it not only know that while yes it is nice but far from being perfect and also for a change want to spend money on something else.

Because little genius, they didn't sell it with Nyx last time so there were no sugatra, only the armor which came with Mag.

Which is another low blow. What kind of joke is it? Why some got robbed off that sugatra? Like at least if you sell something for such amonut of real money, be consistent. Such a lousy marketing.

I haven’t shared an opinion one way or the other, I was just pointing out your hypocrisy. 

Now, as someone that didn’t start playing until last August I’m fine with what is being offered this time but I completely understand why those that already have this armour feel the way they do, and I am somewhat disappointed with the purchase options after what DE talked about following the triple unvaulting earlier this year.