Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

I kinda wish that the accessory packs had more stuff in them. Like its weird how the Distiller Extractor Prime is only on Rhino Prime access and not Nyx, also pretty weird how the Glyph packs aren't on the accessory pack when they're literally accessories.

What I'd like would be a pack that was all of this:

· 1200 Platinum
· Nyx Prime
· Rhino Prime
· Boltor Prime
· Hikou Prime
· Ankyros Prime
· Scindo Prime
· Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint

And none of this:

· Targis Prime Armor Set
· Noru Prime Syandana
· Vala Sugatra Prime

· Prime Glyphs

Edited by MatuseYT

6 hours ago, ALEX_IV said:

Serious question: Why is Nova Prime not being unvaulted?

She was retired from the reward tables on November 22, 2016. That will be two years next November. She has been vaulted the longest so far.

Meanwhile, if I am not mistaken, Rhino Prime has been unvaulted twice already in the same period.

Why?

Actually Nyx Prime came out before nova. According to the spreadsheet here: https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=8191C592C0C2F5E!3793&ithint=file%2cxlsx&lor=shortUrl&app=Excel

Nova prime should be un-vaulted at the beginning of next year assuming they keep the same un-vaulting schedule they have up to this point. The unexpected part is that mag prime isn't getting un-vaulted as well, which would have been in line with last un-vaulting.

1 minute ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

That's actually because Mag Prime has already been unvaulted.

Frost and Ember were already unvaulted, but were unvaulted again at the beginning of the year. If we followed the same pattern of the last unvaulting, this period should have been Mag, Rhino and Nyx being unvaulted for 2 months.

1 minute ago, Ouinpis said:

my fear and worry,where they will set the drop,PoE again or other extention of warframe other again of originalsion

DEciSion

My bet is either PoE or ESO will be where the relics drop. They seem to use their newest game modes to host the unvaulted relics lately.

7 minutes ago, AtrusStrix said:

My bet is either PoE or ESO will be where the relics drop. They seem to use their newest game modes to host the unvaulted relics lately.

they have week to think,and agree 100% what you bet is,,yet DE,is playing DEvide & Imperara over the many last years,,cuz?

Edited by Ouinpis

Question will Nyx receive her rework or touch up during this unvaulting, you know when it makes the most sense so DE can make the most money. Cause let's be honest here if Vlad release as he was shown Nyx will go from an okay frame to a why would you even waste a frame slot on her beyond MR fodder. 

On that note I mean this with no ill will but Vlad is stupid in his design right now. Now before you start yelling at me hear me out, Vlad is two Frame ideas rolled into one and they don't work together. Sentients and Vampires nothing in common. Pick one theme and roll with it, what part of a Sentient is mind control and mist powers? I mean vampire sure those make sense but not Sentients. How about give most of his kit to Nyx since they are suited to her and would make her far better, and remake Vlad's  kit to suit Sentients. IE: The adapting to damage, the laser death balls, shapshifting. stuff like that.

2 minutes ago, Whitetiger62512 said:

Question will Nyx receive her rework or touch up during this unvaulting, you know when it makes the most sense so DE can make the most money. Cause let's be honest here if Vlad release as he was shown Nyx will go from an okay frame to a why would you even waste a frame slot on her beyond MR fodder. 

On that note I mean this with no ill will but Vlad is stupid in his design right now. Now before you start yelling at me hear me out, Vlad is two Frame ideas rolled into one and they don't work together. Sentients and Vampires nothing in common. Pick one theme and roll with it, what part of a Sentient is mind control and mist powers? I mean vampire sure those make sense but not Sentients. How about give most of his kit to Nyx since they are suited to her and would make her far better, and remake Vlad's  kit to suit Sentients. IE: The adapting to damage, the laser death balls, shapshifting. stuff like that.

Actually, Sentients were shown to be able to control the thoughts of Cephalons, which were formerly human minds.

im excited with the unvaulting pack, but i have already owned the rhino prime, why cant i convert the things i have already owned of the pack into the blueprints so that i can trade or give them to friends. i really have no idea how to deal with the things i already owned if i buy the whole pack....

32 minutes ago, AtrusStrix said:

Frost and Ember were already unvaulted, but were unvaulted again at the beginning of the year. If we followed the same pattern of the last unvaulting, this period should have been Mag, Rhino and Nyx being unvaulted for 2 months.

She was unvaulted with Loki, I'm sure.

For the upcoming unvaulting, can you please think of another way to get the vaulted relics rather than through only syndicate relic packs and through bounties? I have no problem with the syndicate relic packs, but as for bounties: please stop basically shoving the Plains of Eidolon down our throats. Getting Lith, Meso and Neo relics was unnecessarily difficult since we've had to do an average of 3 or 4 bounties just to get a single relic, and the plains still has plenty of bugs in it, like for instance an (incursion I think they're called?) where you have to find the supply caches, but about 2 out of 3 times one of the supply caches is unobtainable since it's literally underneath the ground.