Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1d54ef6a596d93cefacec3b0a7f1c0ff.jpg

Torne-se o mestre da manipulação! O Prime Vault abre 24 de julho em todas as plataformas!

Pela primeira vez, o hipnótico Nyx Prime está deixando o Vault! Acelerando ao lado dela está o Rhino Prime, juntamente com outros acessórios Vaulted Prime de alta demanda, Prime Weapons e Platinum com desconto.

Graças ao seu feedback, esta é também a primeira vez que oferecemos Pacotes de Acessórios Prime separados!

Nosso post completo de notícias tem uma lista completa do que está por vir, este post no fórum é apenas uma prévia da informação!

Confira aqui: https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-july-24

Qual vai ser o valor do pacote de acessórios? 

ive been waiting patiently checking twitter everyday for this release. The only 2 primes left i need and ironically both my favorite frames to play as. plus i missed the last targis unvaulting and have been dying to get it in my collection as its the best armor aesthetic in game imo. This package is exactly what i needed thanks DE! edo armor next unvaulting?

hace 3 horas, DerGreif2 dijo:

Just questions from a new player:

A lot of people hype Rhrino Prime... is he THAT good?

How good is Nyx?

Can I use the prime weapons even when my MR is to low?

Is the big bundle worth it in general?

To your questions:

Yes, Rhino Prime is good, most new players probably use him a lot because of his (2) Iron Skin. Only difference between the normal Rhino and the Prime is more armor (190 > 275), slightly more speed (0.95 > 1.00). And a very good ability in his (3) Roar and his (4) Rhino Stomp. I leave this here in case you want to check him out: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Rhino

Nyx is very very good if you know how to play her and build her the right way, but not the most popular WF these days and I believe a rework is coming so we will see. I would recommend to try her out and learn her abilities because she can be a ton of fun.

Yes, if you buy them you can use them. Ankyros Prime doesn't have MR restrictions, the Boltor Prime is for MR13 but since you don't need to build any parts you will get the weapon the moment you buy the pack. Hikou Prime is MR4 and the Scindo Prime also MR4.

It is worth the money if you don't have anything they are giving you. BUT I find it more fun to farm these things and go for cosmetics if you want Fashionframe. That is up to you if you want to spend this kind of money.

I hope these answers help you a bit to decide what to do. Last recommendation I would give you, don't rush the game, enjoy it and learn every WF and how to build them for what your play style is.

29 minutes ago, Kotih said:

any word on how long the unvault will last? i dont get much wf time per day lol

About a month. Last unvaulting was an exception that lasted 2 months, due to having 3 unvaulted frames.

2 hours ago, Key said:

As usual people complaining and being selfish about everything. You are not alone in here and many other people DO NOT own targis prime so move on and wait for the next.

"Other people" have had 3 chances so far to get the Targis Prime armor. The Edo Prime armor only ever came out once in a Prime Access. 

So I hardly think anyone is being selfish here, just voicing their opinions.

Edited by Rhundis
Spelling error
  • Like 1

So many unvaultings make the entire process of vaulting useless. is it just for money? is it for the new players even tho there are not so many? Im just saying. Unvaulting more than 2 items a year breaks the game economy and also your profits. If the prices of vaulted items are low than people buy less plat. Anyway try not to fck up the trade system

A lot of people complaining about edo not coming and crying when its just a armor set. I know its really cool but no reason to start crying about it. One thing i do want to know is if the accessories pack is really 20$ cause for a armor set (doesnt matter how good it looks) its a little bit too much but something like 15$ would be better. I know devs desrve all the support but again 20$ for a armor set is alot considering that 200 plat is almost nothing.Thanks for listening to us DE.

11 hours ago, KentuckyKid_69 said:

You will get another Rhino/Nyx Prime at level 0. You could level them, not getting more MR from them to try and build them differently or sell them to get the slots. I would not recommend to buy them again, just go for the cosmetics and farm the weapons or wait a couple of weeks till prices drop.

can i trade this extra prime frames?

32 minutes ago, BoneChop said:

So many unvaultings make the entire process of vaulting useless. is it just for money? is it for the new players even tho there are not so many? Im just saying. Unvaulting more than 2 items a year breaks the game economy and also your profits. If the prices of vaulted items are low than people buy less plat. Anyway try not to fck up the trade system

The only fkd thing is the way you talk about things you dont understand.The game have vault so that prime warframe prices dont go down.DE also needs some love, the people that cant afford that can farm everything in the unvaulting (not accessories) so yea you font know what youre talking about.

hace 42 minutos, foxydadee dijo:

can i trade this extra prime frames?

No, because you don't get the parts to build them. It appears as a "new" Warframe just not leveled yet. The only thing you can do is sell it for credits in order to keep the slot for any other WF or level it up to 30 and do a different build for it. I would not buy a Prime Access already having that WF because weapons are easy to farm and prices are going to be pretty low a couple of weeks into the unvaulting.

10 minutes ago, TheRelaxingStart said:

The only fkd thing is the way you talk about things you dont understand.The game have vault so that prime warframe prices dont go down.DE also needs some love, the people that cant afford that can farm everything in the unvaulting (not accessories) so yea you font know what youre talking about.

Look at Rhino. It was also unvaulted last year.  Now the price is barely @ 300 wich is very low and will soon drop even more because the unvault. New players wont have any incentive to put any money in the game if they can afford vaulted things so easily. The market is over saturated  with product and the amount of new players (demand) is not even close to consume the amounts available. Plus very few people will buy the prime w/ money and most of them will farm it SO DE would get more money by not unvaulting. PLUS because prices are very low and the total pool of GLOBAL plat increases (currency doesnt disappear as fast as its created it only floats around) it only makes people buy less plat thus DE is loosing. ABUSIVE unvaulting like on year to year interval not only earns de less on the long run but also takes the fun out of using the market to speculate  future prices and making plat accordingly.  

44 minutes ago, BoneChop said:

Look at Rhino. It was also unvaulted last year.  Now the price is barely @ 300 wich is very low and will soon drop even more because the unvault. New players wont have any incentive to put any money in the game if they can afford vaulted things so easily. The market is over saturated  with product and the amount of new players (demand) is not even close to consume the amounts available. Plus very few people will buy the prime w/ money and most of them will farm it SO DE would get more money by not unvaulting. PLUS because prices are very low and the total pool of GLOBAL plat increases (currency doesnt disappear as fast as its created it only floats around) it only makes people buy less plat thus DE is loosing. ABUSIVE unvaulting like on year to year interval not only earns de less on the long run but also takes the fun out of using the market to speculate  future prices and making plat accordingly.  

Wrong.

1 hour ago, BoneChop said:

tl;dr translation: he might not get to sell Rhino P sets to new players for 600p a pop, and that makes him a sad panda.