Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2018-07-17 at 1:40 PM, (PS4)Multi-Melta said:

Hey, they could always change it last minute or push it back so we won't have to buy Targis Prime again.

Yeah it's kinda stupid they did that. I already have Targis prime armor from mag vault pack. I don't want to buy another just to get the Vala Sugatra. Very stupid move on their part knowing that they included targis in mag pack. So many people will have to get duplicate targis to get vala. I get that atrgis did come originally with nyx but still make it separate or something.

10 hours ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Same, I feel you man. I bought the duel pack last year I don't need another Targis set, if it maybe registered when you already have something and maybe gave like an extra 200 plat for each item that'd be cool. Ofc it'd have to count armor sets as a item.

Yeah It would be cool if it registered it and gave you plat compensation or something. That would be the only way to fix the problem. the same problem will arise with the Nova prime unvault because she came with Pyra prime originally but they put Pyra prime in ember unvault. it don't want another pyra prime.

10 hours ago, Sean said:

Frost was given Ember's.

Ember was given Nova's (minus the sigil).

Mag was given Nyx's (minus the Sugatra) on the first year she was unvaulted, then was given Rhino's Distilling Extractor BP in addition to Targis again (still no sugatara).

Rhno was then given his own.

Loki was aslso given his own, though both Ember and Frost still were using the same accessory packs they were previously unvaulted.

Unfortunate for anyone who bought last year's pack and wants that sugatra (or even the Nyx Glyph).

Going to have to shell out a good bit of money (relatively speaking) for mostly duplicate items.

Up I'm having that problem here. I really want the Sugatra and the Nyx glyphs but I don't want to pay for another targis set. I'm willin got buy the nyx prime and her weapons even tho I got them already but I don't want another Targis set. The nova unvault will have the same problem with a duplicate Pyra prime. Them giving the unvaults their original accessories would be fine if they had given Ember, mag, frost unique accessories that never came from a different prime access or if they could give some kind of discount or compensation for an accessory thats already owned.

• Like 1

I was really REALLY hoping for Yamako Prime syandana and Edo prime armor.  You guys keep offering the same accessories.  Waiting another year to be disappointed is no fun.  The Yamako was released before I started playing and the Edo came out when I first started playing and didn't know what it was.  I have bought every single prime access since.  I really really want to finish getting all the prime accessories.  I hope you will offer something different next time.  

Finally, after 3 years we finally get separate prime accessories packs. Thanks for sticking to the original sets with their respective prime access accessories and not mix & match them.

Although Targis prime armor has reappeared many times, setting it straight going forward is the best way to prevent future players from complaining about having to buy duplicate sets. 

vor 14 Stunden schrieb KentuckyKid_69:

To your questions:

Yes, Rhino Prime is good, most new players probably use him a lot because of his (2) Iron Skin. Only difference between the normal Rhino and the Prime is more armor (190 > 275), slightly more speed (0.95 > 1.00). And a very good ability in his (3) Roar and his (4) Rhino Stomp. I leave this here in case you want to check him out: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Rhino

Nyx is very very good if you know how to play her and build her the right way, but not the most popular WF these days and I believe a rework is coming so we will see. I would recommend to try her out and learn her abilities because she can be a ton of fun.

Yes, if you buy them you can use them. Ankyros Prime doesn't have MR restrictions, the Boltor Prime is for MR13 but since you don't need to build any parts you will get the weapon the moment you buy the pack. Hikou Prime is MR4 and the Scindo Prime also MR4.

It is worth the money if you don't have anything they are giving you. BUT I find it more fun to farm these things and go for cosmetics if you want Fashionframe. That is up to you if you want to spend this kind of money.

I hope these answers help you a bit to decide what to do. Last recommendation I would give you, don't rush the game, enjoy it and learn every WF and how to build them for what your play style is.

Thank you. I think I will buy this pack then. I also want to thank DE for that great game. 50+ hours for me right now and I love it. Thank you for your reply again!

Edited by DerGreif2

hace 1 hora, DerGreif2 dijo:

Thank you. I think I will buy this pack then. I also want to thank DE for that great game. 50+ hours for me right now and I love it. Thank you for your reply again!

Sure, no problem at all. Just ask if you need to know something, most of this community is still very healthy and willing to give you all the info you need. Enjoy the game Tenno.

Will Rhino prime come back? Ever? and nyx priem will she come back??..... And can we farm them when they get unvault? Can we buy packs only with real money or also in game platinum? 

I saw in marked in-game someting asome mabey...... GO to MARKED then press catogorie then press on vaulte prime... It says soming soon will it come with unvaulting and does anybody know what wil coem then?

Already thanks for reactions!

4 hours ago, BlueFalcon13 said:

Edo Prime = Volt Prime Access... it's not Volt's turn to return yet...

The Prime Vault doesn't follow that mentality.

Mag Prime Vault came with Targis Prime...

Frost Prime Vault came with Misa Prime...

There's more...

9 hours ago, BlueFalcon13 said:

Edo Prime = Volt Prime Access... it's not Volt's turn to return yet...

5 hours ago, iwoply said:

The Prime Vault doesn't follow that mentality.

Mag Prime Vault came with (Nyx's Armor) Targis Prime...

Frost Prime Vault came with (Ember Prime's Syadana) Misa Prime...

There's more...

And Ember Prime came  with Nova Prime's Saydana. 

So no reason why Rhino couldn't come with Edo Prime and or have a separate pack for Edo Prime all together.. but noooo.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82