Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

7 minutes ago, danielyeohqf said:

I dont think you can man I'm pretty sure you'll end up with two Rhino Primes. Yikes.

Oh well, nice fo fashionframing and multiple setups - the current one is kind of tight as I had to put 5 Forma in it to accomodate for 2 Umbral mods.

3 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Someone forgot imo somewhere. Yeah leg pieces arent the hottest things in existence, but otherwise edo and tagris are equal.

Also tagris is overrated. And was there WAY too often in the past, whats the point ffs. Most of those who wanted it got at this point. Its like DE doesnt want more money. 

Looks like someone else forgot imo somewhere too...

Hi !

Just a question about the Targis armor:

I'm a quite a new player around & I'm just getting at the point of collecting Platinum via trade-in-game (mostly to get cosmetic/colour palettes now); why is the Targis armor that important for some people ?

I didn't bought a Tennogen-cosmetic yet (even if I want a skin at 7€ really bad); so it's a bit difficult for me to understand why people are saying they want to give 40 €/$/£ for ... an armor (and not for a pack with other things [frames; syndanas; others]) ?

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 8:15 PM, WarriorSoundwave said:

Really DE? Looks like I won't pay for duplicate targis armor but I want the Vala suagtra and the profile glyphs. I would infact pay for duplicate prime gear but not another targis set. Please I want the vala sugtra and the Nyx prime profile icons. Is there a way to buy just the vala sugatra and the profile glyphs for nyx? even if I have to buy another nyx prime I will but I don't want another Targis set 

How in the world did you get the targis prime set without getting the vala sugatra in the first place, that's a mystery to me...

Nevermind you probably got it from one of the mag prime vault openings, I don't blame ya, Prime access is way too expensive

19 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Volt Prime relics are apart of Baro ki Teer rotation. Why would DE unvault him again and charge $ for him?

Because not only is that more $ for DE, it follows the pattern.

6 hours ago, (XB1)B0NGR1P54JESUS said:

And now they keep unvaulting the same frames. Next unvaulting better be volt, or DE is gonna have a lot of disgruntled players....

It'll be Nova after this one, then we'll get Volt.

1 час назад, Arrcee сказал:

Looks like someone else forgot imo somewhere too...

Yep. Yall who says Tagris is the best thing in existence so it's somehow "justified" it getting in the unvaults 3 bloody years in a row, it's like other accessories don't exist. Those who already own it not only know that while yes it is nice but far from being perfect and also for a change want to spend money on something else.

Цитата

How in the world did you get the targis prime set without getting the vala sugatra in the first place, that's a mystery to me...

Because little genius, they didn't sell it with Nyx last time so there were no sugatra, only the armor which came with Mag.

Which is another low blow. What kind of joke is it? Why some got robbed off that sugatra? Like at least if you sell something for such amonut of real money, be consistent. Such a lousy marketing.

Edited by -Temp0-

3 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Those who already own it not only know that while yes it is nice but far from being perfect and also for a change want to spend money on something else.

Those who don't own it, would like to for a change.

Только что, LeNinja_RyKo сказал:

Those who don't own it, would like to for a change.

You had 3 freaking years to do so.

How'd you feel if they only ever unvaulted one exact prime like Rhino? Yeah you'd be pissed rightfully so, no matter how good that one frame might seem.

En 17/7/2018 a las 14:02, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

1d54ef6a596d93cefacec3b0a7f1c0ff.jpg

Become the master of manipulation! The Prime Vault opens July 24 on all platforms!

For the first time ever, the hypnotic Nyx Prime is leaving the Vault! Charging out beside her is Rhino Prime along with other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Thanks to your feedback, this is also the first time we’re offering separate Prime Accessory Packs!

Our full news post has a full breakdown of what's coming, this forum post is just a preview of the information!

Check it out here: https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-july-24

How i do buy this package?

2 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

You had 3 freaking years to do so.

No, I didn't. I am not paying $50-100 for accessories. That is the ONLY selling point to Prime Access because you cant farm that. And cosmetics on a video game, while nice, will never be $50-100 nice to me