Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

Really DE? Looks like I won't pay for duplicate targis armor but I want the Vala suagtra and the profile glyphs. I would infact pay for duplicate prime gear but not another targis set. Please I want the vala sugtra and the Nyx prime profile icons. Is there a way to buy just the vala sugatra and the profile glyphs for nyx? even if I have to buy another nyx prime I will but I don't want another Targis set

If you want the Vala you also have to get another targis set. Any way to obtain the Vala will get you that armor also right now

Oh 😞

I... I am really really disappointed that you tacked on Platinum to the Accessory packs. The community made it abundantly clear that we wanted an option for just the cosmetic accessories and you seemed to understand. There's plenty of options already to get plat and I have zero interest in paying real life money for whatever you think 200 platinum is worth. And I was really hyped after Tennocon to throw some money your way too ;-(😡

Maybe it's me but I thought the idea behind the requests for an accessories pack was for a pack that included ALL accessories in one pack, not spread over lots of little packs which will now likely be overpriced for what you get.

edit: if they are $20 (expecting £20 in UK) that's too high for just one set of armor or a sigle syandana imo, when you consider you could get 2 complete frames and 4-6 weapons, the accessories such as syandanas (can't remember exactly how many weapons I got) for £40 with frost and ember pack etc....

Edited by LSG501
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Koalachan said:

Oh 😞

I... I am really really disappointed that you tacked on Platinum to the Accessory packs. The community made it abundantly clear that we wanted an option for just the cosmetic accessories and you seemed to understand. There's plenty of options already to get plat and I have zero interest in paying real life money for whatever you think 200 platinum is worth. And I was really hyped after Tennocon to throw some money your way too ;-(😡

Wait, your not willing to spend like $20 on an Accessory pack BECAUSE it comes WITH Plat? 200 Plat is like $15 bucks (Between the $10 and $20 pack) and you get some nice cosmetic primes or a useful extractor for like five extra bucks. I mean...would you be happier if it was $20 and didn't come with plat?

6 minutes ago, Arxfiend said:

If you want the Vala you also have to get another targis set. Any way to obtain the Vala will get you that armor also right now

That's kinda dumb considering that many players already have targis from mag unvault that don't have vala. Kinda sucks I have to pay for duplicates.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sageis said:

Wait, your not willing to spend like $20 on an Accessory pack BECAUSE it comes WITH Plat? 200 Plat is like $15 bucks (Between the $10 and $20 pack) and you get some nice cosmetic primes or a useful extractor for like five extra bucks. I mean...would you be happier if it was $20 and didn't come with plat?

No! And I don't see how you came to that conclusion at all from what I wrote.

I am not sure if you're trolling but just in case: if I say I don't want to pay for whatever they think Platinum is worth than if your pricing is right I would want the Cosmetics for $5. Now it's the old problem all over again but scaled down: making you pay for stuff you don't want to get to the stuff you do want. This is EXACTLY what the Accessory packs were supposed to fix. And if 5 is too low a point for them to bother, 10 feels okayish too if you like both cosmetics, but for the Rhino pack it's already a big stretch and basically translates in one expensive syandana as that is the only cosmetic in there.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1d54ef6a596d93cefacec3b0a7f1c0ff.jpg

Become the master of manipulation! The Prime Vault opens July 24 on all platforms!

For the first time ever, the hypnotic Nyx Prime is leaving the Vault! Charging out beside her is Rhino Prime along with other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Thanks to your feedback, this is also the first time we’re offering separate Prime Accessory Packs!

Our full news post has a full breakdown of what's coming, this forum post is just a preview of the information!

Check it out here: https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-july-24

Any outlined prices yet?