Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

So there's no merged accessories bundle? Only Nyx or Rhino seperately? A bit dissapointed but I suppose I should've saw it coming. Do we have a reference for prices? I heard $20 from Tennocon but things may change.

4 minutes ago, Caencer said:

i am fairly new to the unvaulting event, does this mean anything for me if i don't have prime access? or any kind of subscription at the moment? are V relics going to be available? 

as far as I know every now and then they do this event were they reset what relics have as rewards (prime frames, weapons) and they sell them if you dont want to grind them + accesories which i think its the best part 😛 i might be wrong

edit: no subscription just selling the frames and weapons accesories if you dont wanna grind them off of relics

Edited by ExBAJ

So i count a bit and:

1. it's 3rd unvaulting of Targis Prime:facepalm: and 2nd unvaulting of Noru Prime and Extractor:facepalm:

2. 4 the oldest items that wasn't unvaulted even once is EDO PRIME!!!, Verlorum Sigil, Kazeru Sugatra and Vala Sugatra.

And like WHY!?!?!?!? Why are we getting 90% of things that was unvaulted before instead of accessories that was vaulted a billion years ago?

Спойлер

ZSPBbb6.jpg&key=2addecf48d47875c338535c0

• Like 3

Just now, (XB1)XFLAMEHUNTERXN said:

are we able to get te relics?

you get em all the time from certain missions, like you should have some right now, they just change what you get from them evreyonce ina while

1 hour ago, iwoply said:

no edo prime really?

get some bloody variety in there

I know right? 😕 not being disrespectful.. I'm glad that other people get the chance to get Rhino and Nyx Prime. But... Other people really hoped for the other Warframes including the Prime Accessories 😞

Edited by Qlimax.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RearMostFiend said:

So i count a bit and:

1. it's 3rd unvaulting of Targis Prime:facepalm: and 2nd unvaulting of Noru Prime and Extractor:facepalm:

2. 4 the oldest items that wasn't unvaulted even once is EDO PRIME!!!, Verlorum Sigil, Kazeru Sugatra and Vala Sugatra.

And like WHY!?!?!?!? Why are we getting 90% of things that was unvaulted before instead of accessories that was vaulted a billion years ago?

Hide contents

ZSPBbb6.jpg&key=2addecf48d47875c338535c0

Funny because it's true. xD Love the Primed Salt picture btw. xD

46 minutes ago, Koalachan said:

No! And I don't see how you came to that conclusion at all from what I wrote.

I am not sure if you're trolling but just in case: if I say I don't want to pay for whatever they think Platinum is worth than if your pricing is right I would want the Cosmetics for $5. Now it's the old problem all over again but scaled down: making you pay for stuff you don't want to get to the stuff you do want. This is EXACTLY what the Accessory packs were supposed to fix. And if 5 is too low a point for them to bother, 10 feels okayish too if you like both cosmetics, but for the Rhino pack it's already a big stretch and basically translates in one expensive syandana as that is the only cosmetic in there.

Okay, I see where you were coming from. It's more that you don't want to buy platinum when you have alternate ways to get it than you don't want the pack because it comes with plat. I have had similar issues with the fact that I wanted the Prime Titan Extractor but in order to get it, I had to buy the full pack last vault opening since Accessory Packs were not an option then. I'm only going to be getting the Rhino Accessory Pack since I am fairly sure I can farm up the relics for Nyx Prime before the vault closes so ya there is stuff in this that I want but I'm not going to buy because I am tired of dealing with duplicates. Thanks.

"high-demand prime accessories" is a bit of a misnomer... Disappointing about the lack of Edo/Acanthus Primes, Targis has been unvaulted four or five times now and Noru + Distilling has happened at least twice.

Could've thrown in Verlorum at least and then given Nova Edo and Kazeru when she's inevitably unvaulted since Pyra was unvaulted with Ember.

Edited by Frenjo
Added context.
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, NocturneOfSolace said:

So you pay 20 bucks for the accessories, DE throws in 200 plat for freebies, and you're complaining about it?

That doesn't make any sense friend, I'm fairly sure the accessories are gonna be 20, because IIRC full pack is 40-60 and accessories are 20 in the past as well.

_________

Can we unvault it now though DE? I don't want to wait till the 24th I want to give you my money right now

The point he's making is that the 200p is most likely not free, and that it just increases the cost of the Prime Accessories pack. It might have been cheaper were it not for that extra 200 platinum.

• Like 3

Serious question: Why is Nova Prime not being unvaulted?

She was retired from the reward tables on November 22, 2016. That will be two years next November. She has been vaulted the longest so far.

Meanwhile, if I am not mistaken, Rhino Prime has been unvaulted twice already in the same period.

Why?

• Like 2