Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1d54ef6a596d93cefacec3b0a7f1c0ff.jpg

Become the master of manipulation! The Prime Vault opens July 24 on all platforms!

For the first time ever, the hypnotic Nyx Prime is leaving the Vault! Charging out beside her is Rhino Prime along with other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Thanks to your feedback, this is also the first time we’re offering separate Prime Accessory Packs!

Our full news post has a full breakdown of what's coming, this forum post is just a preview of the information!

Check it out here: https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-july-24

Here is a question. for ages iv regreted not buying the edo prime armor set when volt prime's access was taken away. And now i believe this is if not the third the 2nd time edo prime armor has been re-released. Despite Volt prime being present in relics will we ever see prime vault openings on him so i can get that sexy armor set? 

• Like 2

You guys could really switch it up. We sort of already had the Targis armor at a record amount now. 

You guys got my moral support on the separate prime accessories thing tho. 
i guess it sells, tho i was really looking forward to some of the old prime accessories i missed years ago.

• Like 1

It's a shame that so many people are complaining about 20$ for targis or any of these accessories when they are only 50% the cost they have ever been. You people are so cheap it's a shame you have no desire to support this wonderful game. I mean seriously do you think you are so special for buying it NOW that you deserve it for 1/12 of the original cost. You are so so soooo very pathetic.

That said I wish Edo prime was here too.

Edited by (XB1)Ph4nt0mL0rdX
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Ph4nt0mL0rdX said:

It's a shame that so many people are complaining about 20$ for targis or any of these accessories when they are only 50% the cost they have ever been. You people are so cheap it's a shame you have no desire to support this wonderful game. I mean seriously do you think you are so special for buying it NOW that you deserve it for 1/12 of the original cost. You are so so soooo very pathetic.

I'm not complaining. So long as I can buy the Nyx Accessory pack by itself for 20$ on my Xbone, I'm totally okay with it. :laugh:

4 hours ago, Koalachan said:

Oh 😞

I... I am really really disappointed that you tacked on Platinum to the Accessory packs. The community made it abundantly clear that we wanted an option for just the cosmetic accessories and you seemed to understand. There's plenty of options already to get plat and I have zero interest in paying real life money for whatever you think 200 platinum is worth. And I was really hyped after Tennocon to throw some money your way too ;-(😡

umm....you do realize you get all the prime accesory too right ? how is it such a bad thing to get a little bit of plat thrown into the mix too when we didn even ask for it ? thats like listening then going a little further XD
i mean sure you might not need it but as long as you get the other stuff we said we wanted why care ? you dont need it ? just ignore it i mean unless you have literally everything that can be bought with plat i dont see why getting a little bit extra is a bad thing

3 hours ago, (PS4)Multi-Melta said:

So I don't have Vala Prime, but I do have the other accessories. I don't think it'll be worth $20 for just that. There are so many other items you could have unvaulted instead (Liset Prime, Helios Prime Accessories, Kubrow Armor Prime, Edo Prime) but instead, the only item that hasn't been unvaulted is the Vala Sugatra. But at least it's been separated in an accessory pack, so points there. Maybe next Unvaulting I'll get something.

umm ya do realize some of us like me dont have most of this stuff since i stopped playing shortly after it came out and started again around vauban prime as such these packs are pretty great for me who might really want that stuff XD i get you want other things but its not really fair against de to S#&$ on them for not pumping out the stuff you specifically might want and see it negatively because of it 

even if i didn want the stuff i still think its great they choose to do this since we wanted it in general

29 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

I mean I wouldn't have bought any of the cosmetics anyway, but didn't you guys tell us there'd be an accessory bundle with all cosmetics? I feel like you're still trying to exploit players interested in cosmetics by bundling them with unwanted and unrelated items, like plat.

they never said they where going to do a pack with ALL accesory in one they asked if we wanted accesories with the packs kinda like prime acces when a new one comes and so since its de they decided to do so simple as that if you dont want it people can just wait till a frame comes out who came with that stuff and buy it then

1 hour ago, Ragingwasabi said:

targris prime again? is this a mistake? im still waiting for edo prime after 2 years yet in the mean time u released targis prime twice

umm this should be the first time they do vaulting with accesory so how in the world did you get it the last time it was unvaulted ? XD 

Well, I have the frames.  Both of them.  I want the weapons, I need them for the MR and they could be good to use as well.  I want the accessories.  I don't care about the glyphs.  The thing is this is how they are bundling them, I have a choice, buy it or don't.  I wish there was a system that discounted it by a percentage depending on what you already own but there isn't.  Having said all this, I will still buy it if I have the money.  You don't have to like the rules, you do have to abide by them.  DE sets the price and determines what comes in it.  If you aren't happy with it don't get it.  But you need to remember that it is an awesome game, comparable to a triple-A title, all for free.  I don't have an issue paying for a game that I think is awesome and brings me entertainment and joy.  A day might come when it doesn't and I will walk away, but I won't regret the money spent on it any more than I regret money spent going to the movies or out to eat at a restaurant.  I understand some of your frustrations and I get what you are trying to say, but DE will not be able to please everyone.  So honestly, they shouldn't try too.  

DE, as far as I am concerned, keep listening to the community and keep making this game awesome. I would love more options to get things that are in bundles, sometimes exclusively, when I own all but one or two of the other items for cheaper.  So assuming that it can fit into your business model, perhaps consider a system that applys a reduction in price based on what people already own or do multiple smaller bundle options so people feel they can better pick what suits them.

~blue

Edited by dreamsofblue
punctuation
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, --RNGesus-PRIME-- said:

Here is a question. for ages iv regreted not buying the edo prime armor set when volt prime's access was taken away. And now i believe this is if not the third the 2nd time edo prime armor has been re-released. Despite Volt prime being present in relics will we ever see prime vault openings on him so i can get that sexy armor set? 

considering that he comes from baro now and the fact they just now choose to do this accesory with vaulting i would expect him to come at some point they might not have choosen his stuff for this round though i think they could have since rhino dont have much anyway but if people stop *@##$ing and just look forward to it i would expect them to release his stuff alongside other unvaults or perhaps outside vaulting in the future

EDIT: oh and the *@##$ing part aint about you btw 

Edited by ddmaster12
forgot a part