Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault July 24: Nyx and Rhino are Primed to return!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, OblivionTHC said:

I'm not a religious man.....

But I pray the relics don't go to the damned plains again...

none religious to plz the crowd,and agree if the put it on POE again that is 2 yellow card.=1 red out

All double packs have always being priced at $60 so I believe it will be no different this time.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Vault

The normal platinum to dollars rate is 20:1. It is a terrible rate and should never be considered without at least a 50% coupon.

But if we look at the contents of the double pack, you are paying the normal rate of 1200p for $60 and then getting all the other stuff as a bonus.

This is not a bad deal if you want to support the developers and do not already own most of the items

Personally I think I will go for the double pack as I do not own any of the items in the pack.

No Nova Prime?

You should really look at how this unvaulting system work because it's silly.

The amount of time before some stuff, especially accessories pop up again is embarassing

Nova and her accessories has been last available March 25th 2015...3 years and 4 months...40 months in other terms...

Edo Prime which everyone is asking for...3 years ago...July 7th

Guys, let me say this is asinine and no one wins, we players surely don't win, you DE don't gain.

Prime Access and Unvault should be your main income, we want to give you money but, you have suche dumb plans with the unvaulting that I don't even...

Disclaimer: I will purchase the Nyx accessory pack because I only miss the Sugatra...so that's my degree of involvment into this and my desire to fund you guys, but geez you make it hard

Edited by (PS4)OmegaSlayer

6 hours ago, ddmaster12 said:

umm....you do realize you get all the prime accesory too right ? how is it such a bad thing to get a little bit of plat thrown into the mix too when we didn even ask for it ? thats like listening then going a little further XD
i mean sure you might not need it but as long as you get the other stuff we said we wanted why care ? you dont need it ? just ignore it i mean unless you have literally everything that can be bought with plat i dont see why getting a little bit extra is a bad thing

The reason people are complaining is because the packs might have been $15 or even $10 if that extra 200 plat wasn't included. Players explicitly said that they want nothing other than the cosmetics, so that they don't have to spend extra money on things they don't want.

Cant say I care that much beyond collecting all primes and mr rhino is noob frame that is way to over used on top of that with minor changes to nezha  rhino would be obsolete in a heart beat nyx om the other hand is joke like mag but worse mind control is all well and good but i can accomplish that well hurting the with oberons 2  (rad stat effect) and that's really all nyx has the 1 trick pony  of warframe sad face

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1d54ef6a596d93cefacec3b0a7f1c0ff.jpg

Become the master of manipulation! The Prime Vault opens July 24 on all platforms!

For the first time ever, the hypnotic Nyx Prime is leaving the Vault! Charging out beside her is Rhino Prime along with other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Thanks to your feedback, this is also the first time we’re offering separate Prime Accessory Packs!

Our full news post has a full breakdown of what's coming, this forum post is just a preview of the information!

Check it out here: https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-july-24

I only can farm 3 days :(. Because i live in europe and where we are going on vacation.

So no nyx and rhino for me :(.

I hope the Rhino Prime Accessory Pack will not be higher than 10$/€ because for 20$/€ it is a terrible deal. Only one cosmetic for 20 bucks, being able to get three Tennogen Syandanas for the same amount... NOPE. The reason why the community wanted separate packs is because of the cosmetics and only the cosmetics. I really was looking forward to finally get the Targis Prime Armor Set but not for that amount and a Sugatra I don't use and some Plat I don't need. DE make a cosmetic pack only, Syandana, Armor and maybe some Prime Glyphs for a fair price.

• Like 1

I like that there is more variety.

One major concern though. Basically before, you got heavily discounted plat. Now, if it is £20/$20 you potentially get heavily overpriced plat. Plat isn't an issue for me. The concept of potentially paying more for ALOT less is though. Unless it is £10/$. Then it's still a reasonably fair deal.

Just voicing concerns. We are yet to see any real detail. DE are usually pretty good with pricing on their packs, so I see it as unlikely they will screw us.

Edited by (XB1)CROWSFALL

NimmNimm We likely wont know until it's released. Before we could go off of previous unvaultings, but they've mixed it up a bit this time. We can only speculate. Honestly, I can't see it being more than 10, as it would be a bit of a rip off, compared to previous offers that is. And DE don't tend to do that.

Edited by (XB1)CROWSFALL

hace 7 minutos, foxydadee dijo:

what happens if i already have both primes and i buy the full packs?  What happens to the extra prime frames?

You will get another Rhino/Nyx Prime at level 0. You could level them, not getting more MR from them to try and build them differently or sell them to get the slots. I would not recommend to buy them again, just go for the cosmetics and farm the weapons or wait a couple of weeks till prices drop.

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1d54ef6a596d93cefacec3b0a7f1c0ff.jpg

Become the master of manipulation! The Prime Vault opens July 24 on all platforms!

For the first time ever, the hypnotic Nyx Prime is leaving the Vault! Charging out beside her is Rhino Prime along with other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories, Prime Weapons and discounted Platinum.

Thanks to your feedback, this is also the first time we’re offering separate Prime Accessory Packs!

Our full news post has a full breakdown of what's coming, this forum post is just a preview of the information!

Check it out here: https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-july-24

oooo was hoping for that accessories bundle! I want that targis armor 😄 thanks DE! *throws money*