Sign in to follow this  
[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 9.6.1

• Fixed Nova being launched into orbit if she casts Molecular Prime right as she jumps

Aww, but it was so fun! :D

• Upvote 1

Hopefully we will no longe see "******* ****?" In chat windows with the integrated text translations, that was so annoying.

Shame about the Mprime fix, It was good fun with heavy impact especially

• Fixed Nova being launched into orbit if she casts Molecular Prime right as she jumps
  •  

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY this was her best quality!!!

• Upvote 3

Still no fix for the messages in the new dojo rooms???

Nova launching in the air upon casting M-Prime was sooo cool. I would come down with a melee ground slam. I though it was a intended mechanic. Made so much sense to me... Can we get a bug revival? LoL!

• Upvote 3

AW but I liked that bug, especially with a maxed Heavy Impact mod x.x

• Upvote 4

Thanks.

Btw. any word when you will fix that Loki's invisibility doesn't cloak his Sentienl like Ash's smoke screen does?

It's getting kind of silly how your Sentinel ruins Invisibility by giving every enemy your location, forcing to you to abadon it to get the best effect out of the skill.

• Upvote 2

Removed inconveniently-placed loot crates that were thwarting Kril's plans for Tenno domination

*cough* I think you mean Grineer Domination, don't you?

• Upvote 1

Good update, keep on, guys, I believe, that this game will be awesome =)

P.S. If you can, please, keep us to date about inventing trade system :3

Can you guys fix Plastids not droping anywhere?im not finding them on any Plastid planet

I farmed some Plastids earlier on Ariel, Uranus.. Probably that evil RNG at work :<

• Upvote 1

Nova launching in the air upon casting M-Prime was sooo cool. I would come down with a melee ground slam. I though it was a intended mechanic. Made so much sense to me... Can we get a bug revival? LoL!

YES !! OMG I did exactly the same thing. They should leave that in. I had so much fun doing that.

• Upvote 1

Any chance of getting a fix for  the effects from popping multiple venom spores not to drop the fps to near 0?

Much appreciated.

Omg if this happened for Saryn, I'd fall in an even deeper love for this warframe. The number + animation lag issue with venom on higher levels with a lot of spread is frustrating to say the least.

What is the Arid Fear statue is supposed to be? It looks like backpack with a -one sided polygon- flag attached to it.