Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.6.1

[DE]darryl1

• Added visual effects to several idle animations

what kind of visual effects!?!??!!!?! I WUNNA KNOW!!!

Edit: WOAAAAH get a banshee or ember into the dojo and you'll see!

Edited by Aure7

funny thing after this hotfix.. I cant seem to invite anyone to my sessions ie Void  or anything .. I've tried restart game and PC tried /invite command  tried via contacts

Tried  ping change to No Limit

Analyzed network= Network is nominal

Any thoughts ?

Well the new Flux Rifle muzzle flare looks kinda cool. Now the only fixes it needs are to align the beam with the barrel instead of below it, to change how the first split second of it firing uses the default energy color, and not to mention, the range (because a laser beam of all things shouldn't be limited to 25 meters or whatever the range is).

Also, while I'm at, the Despair (and I'm guessing also the Hikou and Kunai) aren't compatible with the majority of the colors available for energy color (like the Infested blues, I really wish I could throw blue-white lasers). Oh, and can we get a Seer energy color fix as well? Of course there's a few more color bugs to note, but I'm just listing the ones I personally would love to see fixed.

Great work, keep it up! Thanks for the fixes!

Well the new Flux Rifle muzzle flare looks kinda cool. Now the only fixes it needs are to align the beam with the barrel instead of below it, to change how the first split second of it firing uses the default energy color, and not to mention, the range (because a laser beam of all things shouldn't be limited to 25 meters or whatever the range is).

Good to know about the new changes. The range limitation was added to the Flux Rifle for balance, so it's unlikely to change. If it does, no more than 5-10 meters at most.

Wrong section, but wanted it to get noticed, i think a good new mod would be - Replenish: rare, at rank 0 it has a 1 percent chance to refill your clip in your gun, its 1 more per rank, and max would be 5 percent, this would (or would not, depending on what you make of it) use ammo from your reserves, and it could be a rare/event mod